by AspX
09/25/20 06:46 PM
RIP Madam Grace Marie
by Lady Bellatrix
09/20/20 09:03 AM
Deposit percentage
by Lady Bellatrix
09/19/20 08:24 AM
Why do dommes seem to embrace the title SWer? I think they should distance from it
by Mistress Ayn
09/17/20 01:43 PM
Are dominas that use the title Mistress married?
by future pet
09/17/20 07:18 AM
Anyone here who is submissive in their sessions but not any other time?
by The Thomas
09/10/20 07:48 PM
New Reviews
Coming Home Session with Mistress Ultra Violet (Review)
by RIPdancer77
Today at 09:22 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Drug Test by John_Bolton @ 55 minutes 28 seconds ago

Trump beating his wife? Where do these accusations come from? Trump is too busy to abuse her and has no reason to. Most everyone is watching the debate for entertainment only. Everyone has their mind made up. Trump could shoot someone and I am stil
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Mistresses' Professions and findumbs by Spark @ Today at 02:57 PM

To junglebeast’s question now that i think about it many of the dommes i know are artistic. Maybe the skillset lends itself to femdom. I have zero artistic ability but i do think i am creative. Not to take this thread off topic and at the risk
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Men Watching Pirate Video Sites by John_Bolton @ Today at 01:49 PM

Originally Posted By gimpI’m going to quote Joe Rogan who once said “you can’t stop the Internet” now of course at the time he was talking about UFC PPV in which fans were able to find live streams of the fights for free. The same thing appli
Politics
Jump to new posts American Democracy by Chuck123 @ Today at 12:12 PM

At the moment you can be American or you can be democratic however you cannot be both. There is no longer such thing as American Democracy. We need an election to start fixing the situation. I for one do not think that American are a stupid as t
Politics
Jump to new posts Trump, No Surprises by Chuck123 @ Today at 10:47 AM

No revelations concerning Trump are a surprise to me. If you pay attention to all of the key words over time, it is not difficult. Trump has been and is a fraud at best. A little deeper and he is the head of a criminal family enterprise. He shoul
Reviews
Jump to new posts Coming Home Session with Mistress Ultra Violet (Review) by RIPdancer77 @ Today at 09:22 AM

After 18 month of BDSM journey my feeling told me it was tine for me to return to the place my roots are. Atlanta Dungeon and the wonderful Mistress Ultra Violet. Booking and communication to the session were easy and straight forward as usual and
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Is submission weak or strong? by Awillingstudent @ 09/27/20 03:12 PM

I’d say it just is. To different people, submitting fulfills different wants/needs.
New Content
Jump to new posts Trio of Slaves Compete For My Attention by Lady Bellatrix @ 09/27/20 02:53 PM

Trio of Slaves Compete For My Attention See the clip on My C4S studio here: www.clips4sale.com/58975 See the clip on My IWC studio here: www.iwantladybellatrix.com See the clip on My Model Hub profile: www.modelhub.com/lady-bel
The Lobby
That should be interesting. Hopefully they are into you uploading it to one of the clip 4 sale sites so I could buy it
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: The Ultimate Act Of Submission? by AspX @ 09/25/20 06:46 PM

Both you and z basically asked the same question so please take a look at my answer to him in this thread.
Lady Bellatrix
Jump to new posts Re: Latex Fashion TV presents: Paris Showcase by Lady Bellatrix @ 09/22/20 05:36 PM

Well thank you Asp I think it was carefully edited that way..and glad you enjoyed the video. We had so much fun creating this mini series. Four more videos to come!
Shout Box

Who's Online
95 registered (Soapy, MsRoseWoods, John_Bolton, Spark, gimp, international, Mistress Ayn, Chuck123, junglebeast, Cheyenne, langerr, Bruce88, RIPdancer77, CelesteTaylor, Will2020, harderplease, LuckyBitch, worm, Awillingstudent, AspX, ryancbtbb, Chi61, The Thomas, CaptainFantasy, marstoy, nysubjack, SlaveGunner, Lady Bellatrix, Mistressnumber1, buffalo, gfred1, Manuel, ztrade, sparktimmy, mass, Stephen M, Itsme, AaronGrant, chris, Slv4u, Kevin_Hayes, subz, denali, AureaAmazon, xen2002, DemonVoxx, broom, KinkyBoston, DominaVDeLuxe, Mistress Kiva Krimson, MayaMidnight, midlet, future pet, DominaAdmin, Robert1218, subfroggie, slvmaximus, Swordfish, DommeLynx, teddymishka, Dr. Pleasure, Lady Ilyse, Blu, Komodo, jrd, seahunt, subjohn, Mistress Troy, subspace, Marcus_Sub, cbtlover, schrads, Curiouser, Sjny, Jiminhales, Kneel4Her, madman1_rug, Miss Adah Vonn, DeadEyeDick, Zingish, Mistress UV, Pc123, Jimmyt107, jacky b, Promethius, Mistress Tissa, Shiz, Violetwand, IamOK, Northstar, TrumpLicksA, PASubMale, KatesCuck, Atlanta Sissy, Goddess Samantha), 3767 Guests and 21 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30

Madam Mysteria