by Bladezeus
09/18/21 12:27 PM
Mistress Elena De Luca - Transcendental
by Komodo
09/18/21 02:06 AM
Goddess Samantha of Atlanta
by AspX
09/15/21 10:19 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Mistress Elena De Luca - 12 hrs until bliss by ElenaDeLuca @ Today at 06:43 PM

The session was held in a private dungeon. I'm a little confused by your statement. I'm not sure why the setting is a concern. Could you please share your thoughts? I always want to make sure subs are at their most comfortable, it facilitates a b
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: First Inkling? by The Thomas @ Today at 02:27 PM

I think I was 13 when I first started to have some very strange fantasies. I am not going into detail about them other than to say that a majority had masochistic elements. Unlike you I don't have any fetishes at least by the narrow definition of &
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: "You just may be a masochist if..." game by furfan @ Today at 02:24 PM

Buying a used, high end German car
Health
I agree with one additional point. While the vaccines are not has effective against infection with the Delta variant they do appear to still sharply limit serious illness, hospitalization and/or death compared to the unvaccinated.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Spankings. Just Red or Bruised? by furfan @ Today at 06:34 AM

I'm more into CP with implements while restrained than OTK bare handed spankings. A certain degree of marks,bruises,welts etc are usual for me depending on pre session negotiation.
Reviews
Jump to new posts Mistress Blaze by Bladezeus @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM

After contacting Miss Blaze to request session, I waited till day of for further instructions before leaving for session. That am, she contacted me noting specific instructions, including new location. That was exciting, as I've served Miss Blaze in
New Content
Jump to new posts Massive $2 blow out sale on IWC by Lady Bellatrix @ Yesterday at 02:14 PM

LOADS OF CLIPS REDUCED TO $2 on IWC. OFFER ENDS OCTOBER 1st. Buy NOW or they're gone forever. Lady Bellatrix - an ecclectic mix of classic Femdom Heavy Rubber Dominatrix - a studio with the focus on latex and rubber fetish Get more ban
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Mistress Ayn of Atlanta by rob_aka_elf @ 09/23/21 07:54 PM

Completely understand, Mistress Ayn had me shaking like a leaf.may have left that part out..... : )
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Where are we now? by Mistress Kiva Krimson @ 09/23/21 06:16 AM

Do you have fewer or more sessions compared to pre pandemic? During the pandemic I relocated to Pensacola Fl. I'm doing more sessions in Florida, than I was in Colorado. Is it more difficult to book a space for a session? No, I have my own Dunge
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: backpage trial mistrial by Mistress Kiva Krimson @ 09/23/21 05:44 AM

Originally Posted By Mistress AynOriginally Posted By ztradeFrom the point of view of the gov expert, sex for pay and sex by force are both sexual exploitation and she has no need to distinguish between them . . . WOW! Thanks for this update. I
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Lexx Envy by Komodo @ 09/22/21 05:27 PM

It is nice to see people still caring about good old standards. I had a similar fight a few years ago at MF. It worked originally then the story grew, and people didn't care.
The Lobby
Originally Posted By wormi'm vaxxed and was out with a group of 10 ppl on Labor day. We were mostly standing around a bar drinking. Everyone was vaxxed and everyone got COVID. Nobody remembers being around anyone with symptoms. For a Domme's protec
Reviews
Thank you for sharing such a well written and thoughtful review. MT is certainly beautiful and her space looks amazing. Again, appreciate the review.
Shout Box

Who's Online
81 registered (langerr, ElenaDeLuca, kefxb24, bcd, Lady Bellatrix, furfan, The Thomas, marstoy, denali, Bruce88, ropertcane, Chuck123, worm, Bladezeus, rob_aka_elf, shlem, mikel, gfred1, TedBCruisin, AureaAmazon, MissMary, TheDriver, AspX, ztrade, nysubjack, buffalo, Komodo, John, Slv4u, Jiminhales, Cheyenne, subchuck, Chi61, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Luigi77, zeta, artiemus1, slave47, AaronGrant, NameNotFound, Ropelust58, zxpTcEtc, Manuel, Mistress Troy, subfroggie, Mistress Ayn, DominaAdmin, onhisknees, Stephen M, Will2020, mtsub69, alex, HellionCobRoller, sub c, Curiouser, subspace, Bokslav, Nomasks, sub55, Condor, Spark, DommeLynx, Dunkinsimth, tooma, Browniepoints95, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, blackhammer32, Sissylily, BBsub, guillermopelotas, midlet, slvmaximus, jenniffer1990, Goddess Faustine Cox, 4mydarkside, Ritesh Kumar, MsRoseWoods, CreamKitty, housestrict, MistressIsadora), 1916 Guests and 26 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30

Fetbot