by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Michelle Lacy @ Today at 07:15 AM

Someone had alerted me to this thread and said someone came to OOI from the West Coast and ripped someone off for 100 bucks. After reading the whole thread I now see there's 2 different posts in this thread being confused. One is someone ripped o
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Dominions @ Today at 06:55 AM

No worries! I was just trying to clarify!
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Michelle Lacy @ Today at 06:03 AM

I have done 7 and 8 appointments per day for several days on tour. These are 1 to 2hrs with maybe 1 that's 3hrs. Some touring dommes do. Not all. You have to really have the high energy for it and the multitasking thing down. Very low anxiety. How I
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Games? by furfan @ Today at 05:34 AM

About a million years ago I was in a relationship where we were exploring BDSM. We used to play backgammon with the winner getting to decide activities, level of intensity and duration of the session that followed. The margin of victory or defeat wou
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by furfan @ Today at 04:52 AM

Originally Posted By Michelle LacyThank you but I actually wasn't replying to the main post I was replying to somebody who answered the thread saying that a West Coast domme went to OOI in FL and scammed him out of $100. Ah, now that I look again
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Psychedelics and bdsm by NYC Mistress Devi @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

Sounds like a very good time !
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Houston - we have a problem by Michelle Lacy @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

I am flying there sometimes on FMTYs for 2 different people. They're very high profile and I don't advertise etc when there for this due to the extreme discretion needed. But I do go there.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Michelle Lacy @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

Actually that seems high to you but that is extremely small potatoes to women that probably make $350 to $450,000 a year bc they DONT scam people...$ they'd never see if they did this. Use that noggin. They'd quickly be called out. By dozens or hundr
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Michelle Lacy @ Yesterday at 09:01 PM

I am confused because you are saying you lost a deposit 2 years ago I have not had a person at an event of mine from Los Angeles in the past 2 years. I was alerted about this thread because supposedly somebody came to an event of mine from the West
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Michelle Lacy @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

Thank you but I actually wasn't replying to the main post I was replying to somebody who answered the thread saying that a West Coast domme went to OOI in FL and scammed him out of $100.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by furfan @ Yesterday at 08:06 PM

West coast was referring to Vancouver, not LA OP posted Domme’s identity later in this thread on 04/18
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by furfan @ Yesterday at 08:04 PM

Not a LA Domme. West coast was referring to west coast of Canada. (Vancouver). Elsewhere in this thread the OP later identified the Domme as Mistress Damazonia. This took place a couple of year’s ago.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Soapy @ Yesterday at 06:23 PM

Off topic, but welcome to The Buzz!
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Mistress An Li @ Yesterday at 06:21 PM

Hiya -- is this message referring to me? I believe I'm the only OOI Priestess from LA. I would love some clarification on this as I didn't have any outside sessions booked when I came to Florida for both trips. I also stopped taking $100 deposits in
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Michelle Lacy @ Yesterday at 06:06 PM

Just contact the 1 LA domme. As thought, she remembered the 2 people who contacted her but didn't send deposit bc she told them the timing wouldn't work. She didn't have sessions lined up. She only takes as confirmed, 50% or more deposits for at leas
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Michelle Lacy @ Yesterday at 06:00 PM

It's rotten that this happened to you. Any Domme I've invited to Indomitus has been pretty darn amazing with an incredible reputation and I only had 1 dud and didn't invite them back after 2015 (my first few events). I can only remember 1 LA domme
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by buffalo @ Yesterday at 01:44 PM

I’m not trying to mitigate her behavior in this. I was just wondering and I empathise with you.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Moth to a Flame @ Yesterday at 07:39 AM

Originally Posted By MsRoseWoodsCheyenne, aren't you involved in the Order of Indomitus. Perhaps you can shed some light on the subject? Sorry for any confusion, I just meant even people who attend respectable events with proper OG Dommes, can them
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Dominions @ Yesterday at 07:13 AM

I would totally understand if an emergency came up and got my deposit back. Life happens sometimes and there are things more important than work or sessions. What was disappointing in my case was not only (1) the deposit not being refunded, but (2)
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Dominions @ Yesterday at 07:10 AM

Thanks for your encouragement. It's a lesson of sorts, as this is the first and only time I've lost a deposit. In my initial years, I have encountered less than professional dommes (ie not skilled or "strippers with ships"), so have learn
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Dominions @ Yesterday at 07:03 AM

No I didn't, but I paid for a day of hotel stay and a fee for changing my flight for that.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Dominions @ Yesterday at 06:58 AM

I don't really desire any negative outcomes for her. It was just personally disappointing because I incurred not only the deposit, but other costs to set aside time to session with her. Like others have pointed out, an amazon giftcard isn't the b
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Moth to a Flame @ Yesterday at 06:54 AM

Originally Posted By CheyenneNo, I'm not involved in the Order of Indomitus. Michelle Lacy and I are close friends. I let her use my space for her events before she bought her own. We've always done favors for each other, personal and professional. B
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Cheyenne @ Yesterday at 06:33 AM

No, I'm not involved in the Order of Indomitus. Michelle Lacy and I are close friends. I let her use my space for her events before she bought her own. We've always done favors for each other, personal and professional. But, I don't know anything abo
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by MsRoseWoods @ Yesterday at 05:31 AM

Cheyenne, aren't you involved in the Order of Indomitus. Perhaps you can shed some light on the subject?
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Shout Box

Who's Online
330 registered (Michelle Lacy, Soapy, HouseofServitude, langerr, Mistress Tissa, WestAugust, The Thomas, palmer, furfan, HellionCobRoller, otkbrat, Mistress UV, domtsub, Moth to a Flame, DominaAdmin, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, Lady Velvet Steel, Bruce88, NYC slut, Cheyenne, DommeLynx, Chi61, Domina M, tosser, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, NYC Mistress Devi, nysubjack, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Stern Miss Lea, Curiouser, callybionic, EvedLeNashim, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, artiemus1, international, denali, MsRoseWoods, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, midlet, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33960 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Isadora