by furfan
Today at 10:23 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
Today at 09:34 AM
Psychedelics and bdsm
by Soapy
Today at 09:33 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
Yesterday at 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
Yesterday at 06:58 AM
Deposit Lost from famous domme
by Domina M
Yesterday at 02:24 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Mistress Tissa @ 29 seconds ago

I'm so sorry this happened to you. Originally Posted By Dominionsasked for a $50 deposit by amazon giftcard Her own protocol aside, deposits by Amazon gift card are not ideal because, aside from the risk with a TOS violation, they are not refundabl
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Where the hell am I? by Mistress Tissa @ 13 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Jeffmill999So I did a search for the hang(maxfisch) and ended up here. It looks like max But obviously much busier. I am asking because there was old content that was special me, my own contributions. Is there any crossover of c
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Sessions at best average by CelesteTaylor @ 55 minutes 36 seconds ago

Hi Painslut, OK, I understand. We may need to take this convo private. I see you are in So Cal, and I am in Northeast (NYC). Maybe there is a geographic difference in play here? Celeste
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Sessions at best average by painslut @ Today at 12:13 PM

Good to hear. I do my research and I am very selective with who I session with. In fact with both ladies we did have a wonderful phone conversation but it did not match up with the r/t session. I ahve sessioned for beter than 15 years. I can assure y
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Sessions at best average by CelesteTaylor @ Today at 12:01 PM

I disagree with your assessment and general statement of the professional scene. If researched and sought out, you will find great dommes that deliver great experiences. Without knowing your process and protocols for selection and contacting a domm
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Sessions at best average by painslut @ Today at 10:38 AM

I started doing sessions again and they are at best average. Rates have gone way up but expereince way down. I have done a couple 90 minute sessions. I paid for phone consultation each time and each said they knew exactly what I was seeking and that
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Stables by furfan @ Today at 10:23 AM

Originally Posted By SoapyI keep seeing the title of this thread, and for a moment I think of the office supply store "Staples". Makes perfect sense to me.....An inventive Domme could do a lot with binder clips, a stapler, a metal ruler,
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: X POST? by Soapy @ Today at 09:34 AM

I tried out the "Tweet" link at the bottom of this post. All it did was take me to X and start a post with the link to this thread in it.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Psychedelics and bdsm by Soapy @ Today at 09:33 AM

Most prodommes want everyone involved in a session to be sober, so you are going to have to look hard to find what you want.
New Content
Jump to new posts Re: LUXurious Sins - Berlin Kink Gone Wild by Lady Velvet Steel @ Today at 05:46 AM

Ms. Pepper and her nylon toyboy. Fun and hot five part Femdom scene with our good friend and colleague from Studio LUX. See it on luxurioussins.com
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Psychedelics and bdsm by palmer @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

I have no experience here whatsoever, but there is a podcast, Sex Love Psychedelics, that has featured a couple of well known pro domes as well as other guests. I don't know if they discuss psychedelics within the context of actual play, but this m
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Psychedelics and bdsm by HenryB @ Yesterday at 09:58 PM

Friends -- I'll be grateful for your patience with an unorthodox question. I make use of psychedelic substances (on a legal basis, I hasten to say) in various ways that are meaningful to me. They allow me to perceive (or feel that I do) things that a
The Lobby
Jump to new posts X POST? by LAN @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

I noticed there is an “X Post” link on postings. Can people repost what we’ve written here and post it on X Twitter?
Mistress Classifieds
Jump to new posts Legacy Studios LA Very own... by Domina_Felicity_Hart @ Yesterday at 07:02 PM

Hello my name is Felicity Hart ? I session out of Los Angela's Legacy Studios exclusively. I am a nuturing Domme. I love communication, connection, and understanding between players. I consider myself a soft Domme. I prefer intimacy over force. Wh
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA? by Domina_Felicity_Hart @ Yesterday at 06:56 PM

Legacy Studios does hourly rentals.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Stables by Soapy @ Yesterday at 12:08 PM

I keep seeing the title of this thread, and for a moment I think of the office supply store "Staples".
The Lobby
Jump to new posts You've All Been Asked... by Cheyenne @ Yesterday at 06:58 AM

...not to discuss politics here. Feel free to take it over to DomSpeak.com or discuss it with your neighbor. If you must troll here, do it friendly, funny and on a topic that is not political.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all? by Soapy @ Yesterday at 06:32 AM

Disgusting people, even in pretty exteriors, give me a softy. No thank you.
New Content
Jump to new posts CBT Contest with Domina V by Lady Bellatrix @ Yesterday at 03:08 AM

CBT Contest with Domina V Read the blog, see the FREE preview, purchasing options on My website. https://www.ladybellatrix.com/video-updates/ If you enjoy My colourful brand of Femdom, you'll LOVE My fan club! Its FREE to follow. Subscri
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Domina M @ Yesterday at 02:24 AM

Quote:I sessioned with you at your Midtown location in the Murray Hill area. Super nice Dungeon with custom made equipment. I think you said Sonny Black made it. You were beautiful, talented, and the session quality was excellent. Aww, thank you for
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by cbtlover @ 04/21/24 06:09 PM

"If a disreputable Domme with criminal intentions schedules 42 sessions for a fraudulent US tour. Then takes $50 to $100 dollars per deposit that's roughly $3100 dollars. High Profit for setting around the pool in LA, or Vancouver." Resp
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all? by broom @ 04/21/24 05:58 PM

i don't think so. i've a session where i role played a bernie bro. not my actual politics but that is why its called role play. one of the few benefits of being an independent moderate is you can get it from the left and the right.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Dune and Femdom by broom @ 04/21/24 05:46 PM

hopelessness and existentialism
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Cheyenne @ 04/21/24 04:28 PM

I've always thought NYC and LA as being their own world in relation to ProDom. In Columbus, Ohio where I started out, it was slamming busy. There was not enough hours in the day for all of the session requests. When I started to travel, it because I
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all? by servedeaj @ 04/21/24 03:37 PM

I have the same fantasy about Ann Coulter, so I get it!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Shout Box

Who's Online
301 registered (CelesteTaylor, Mistress Tissa, Cheyenne, cbot, WestAugust, Soapy, Chi61, cbtlover, HenryB, palmer, langerr, HellionCobRoller, TheDriver, painslut, marstoy, international, buffalo, GulfCoastal, Domina M, strangefruit, midlet, furfan, ChicagoSlicker, Bruce88, ztrade, Jogo, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, nysubjack, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, Protons1, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, broom, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, tosser, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, denali, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, DommeLynx, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31789 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Jada Sinn