by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Avoiding scams by Mistress Tissa @ Yesterday at 07:51 PM

Originally Posted By furfanAs more and more Dommes are requiring deposits (in many cases fairly significant amounts) to book a session maybe we need a discussion of warning signs and red flags to watch out for.....and ways you can insure you are act
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Mistress Tissa @ Yesterday at 07:22 PM

Welcome, Mistress Michelle! Originally Posted By Michelle LacyI can only remember 1 LA domme and she takes 50-100% deposits, not $100, that seems like a total scammer amount, but I'm not saying this didn't happen. I think he just said West Coast an
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Mistress Tissa @ Yesterday at 07:19 PM

Originally Posted By Moth to a FlameA Domme with a "what are you gonna do about it" attitude took $1,200 off me, and concern about doxing was why I never tried to tell anyone about it. She also had a strong strong online and video presence,
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Mistress Tissa @ Yesterday at 07:17 PM

Originally Posted By DominionsHonestly I expected there to be very little appetite to hold an established prodomme to account for her actions. As I said, if you have reached out to the Domme multiple times and she is not responding, and you can give
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Psychedelics and bdsm by Mistress Tissa @ Yesterday at 07:09 PM

Originally Posted By internationalDefenseless in a straitjacket, tortured, all emotions amplified by mind-altering drugs: Believe me, I'd definitely not do that with somebody I just met at the bar... So yes, we'd have to exchange a few words beforeh
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Femdom Church; 1980s by Mistress Tissa @ Yesterday at 06:57 PM

Originally Posted By SoapyQuote:Well, within the past week I received an email from the Universal Life Church congratulating me on like 7 years of being an ordained minister Ha ha. That is SO cool! :-) I hold service by appointment in my church,
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Avoiding scams by palmer @ Yesterday at 05:24 PM

Great post. I'm sorry people are getting scammed. I don't session super regularly so my perspective maybe isn't as informed, but I do get follower requests frequently on kink social accounts that are obviously from fake dommes and imposters. It's pre
Events
Jump to new posts Sissy Weekend Aug 2nd, Panhandle Mansion by Michelle Lacy @ Yesterday at 05:18 PM

The Siren House will host the Sissy Weekend (sissyweekend.com)! Our successful Sissy event is BACK and better than ever at our Siren House mansion! Join Michelle Lacy, Natasha Strange, Isobel Devi and Mistress Mercer as they train and use sissies
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session by Moth to a Flame @ Yesterday at 03:58 PM

After seeing Ms Kaya Anais' two Nicholas Tanek interviews: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MalYTlVlgak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyCED5gNyy4 I looked at her Tryst page: https://tryst.link/bdsm/msskayaanais She does extended incall sessions
Reviews
Jump to new posts Re: Strict Lady Cloe - New York by weisen @ Yesterday at 03:36 PM

ive seen her...I wrote her a very scripted scene and it worked out ok. She doesnt have the greatest touch but she can follow a script. The photos are total AI
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Scam victims coming after Mistresses by Michelle Lacy @ Yesterday at 02:52 PM

If you do not follow me on social media then you may have missed me posting about this months ago. I figured I would post it in here since we are on that topic a little bit right now. Scammers are not only causing a problem with you as a potential
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Typical Rates for multiple day session by Michelle Lacy @ Yesterday at 02:43 PM

This is one of those topics that would be impossible to answer without knowing the specifics of what you are looking for. It's like asking what a typical vacation would cost in the United States. Well where the heck are you going and what are you
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Avoiding scams by Michelle Lacy @ Yesterday at 02:38 PM

I came here to brag about your blog post. And yes in 99% of the scam cases the scammer is trying to contact you usually through a social media private message.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Michelle Lacy @ Yesterday at 02:13 PM

I understand and I'm sorry for the confusion to everybody here as I definitely became mixed up with so many things going on in the thread. I wouldn't have personally said something to the mistress I would have just avoided having her back in the fut
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Avoiding scams by Mistress An Li @ Yesterday at 01:18 PM

I get impersonated a lot so I wrote a very comprehensive blog post about it to direct it to every person who messaged me saying they lost $600 (one of my scammers was quite prolific and successful). https://youremybit.ch/impersonators-and-scammers/
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Avoiding scams by Soapy @ Yesterday at 01:09 PM

It used to happen to me on X.com and Instagram until I blocked some things.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Avoiding scams by furfan @ Yesterday at 01:05 PM

All good advice. Thanks for taking the time to post. I never even considered a Domme soliciting me to book a session. it's never happened to me in 40 years of pro play so it would certainly be a red flag
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Avoiding scams by Domina M @ Yesterday at 12:43 PM

Quote:Also most Dommes do not solicit clients. Yep. IRL dommes will not cold contact people. I would add that most dominas will not do a heavy sell, either. I am not going to pressure anyone, as there are a plethora of problems that come with that
Events
Jump to new posts House of Servitude 24/7 slave Immersion June 1-2 Palm Desert by HouseofServitude @ Yesterday at 12:36 PM

The House of Servitude is a unique experience, very much in the style of OWK true slavery and submission 24 hour immersion experience. As you enter this New World Order, leave behind all social privileges, choices, and rights. Embrace your role as
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Moth to a Flame @ Yesterday at 12:00 PM

Firstly, just to clarify again to anyone reading, my issue had nothing to do with Mistress Lacy or Indomitus, I was only pointing out that just because someone is deeply embedded in the professional scene and attends very respectable, super prestigi
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Avoiding scams by Mistress UV @ Yesterday at 11:22 AM

Be aware that scammers are actually copying websites for Dommes as well as Dungeons and just posting them in different cities. Look for continuity in the methods of contact, like the same email and phone number listed on social media and a website.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Avoiding scams by Soapy @ Yesterday at 10:16 AM

Back when the "I'm calling from your bank and need your credentials" scam was new I would tell those people that I would hang up and call the bank back at the number posted on their web site. You could do the same when contacting a well kn
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Avoiding scams by furfan @ Yesterday at 09:54 AM

Mistress Michele's comment in another thread here about how often well known Dommes get impersonated by scammers online got me thinking. As more and more Dommes are requiring deposits (in many cases fairly significant amounts) to book a session mayb
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Where the hell am I? by Mistress Mickey @ Yesterday at 08:04 AM

Thanks for the info! I just registered. It looks like a great place to exchange ideas with like minded folks.
The Lobby
Jump to new posts Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme by Chi61 @ Yesterday at 07:28 AM

Forgive the researcher in me for wanting to summarize this thread: 1) OP (Dominions) lost a $50 deposit to a Vancouver Domme on a trip he was making there. He later identified this Domme as Mistress Damazonia 2) I lost a $100 deposit to a Los Ang
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Shout Box

Who's Online
331 registered (Moth to a Flame, Queen Naomi, nysubjack, Cheyenne, Boucheron, Soapy, langerr, Michelle Lacy, Chi61, HouseofServitude, Mistress Tissa, WestAugust, The Thomas, palmer, furfan, HellionCobRoller, otkbrat, Mistress UV, domtsub, DominaAdmin, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, Lady Velvet Steel, Bruce88, NYC slut, DommeLynx, Domina M, tosser, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Stern Miss Lea, Curiouser, callybionic, EvedLeNashim, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, artiemus1, international, denali, MsRoseWoods, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, midlet, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33983 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Natasha Müller