I don't have much rubber these days, but agree it can be an ordeal to get on. Same with new corsets, and some new shoes, before they're broken in.

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Unless I have a specific role play or request, I tend to wear what I want - which is usually corsets, stockings and heels or boots. Probably like you, I have a few favorites that I love to wear because they have that perfect mix of comfort and sexiness. Among my favorites is an underbust leather corset that I've had for years and it fits like it was made for me. There are other outfits that I have worn only once or just for photo shoots due to lack of comfort or I just don't like the way I look in it.

I will take polite wardrobe requests but prefer not to wear latex for less than a 2 hour session. Getting it on, getting it off and then cleaning it and getting it prepped to wear again can take another hour depending on the outfit.

I do a lot of medical fetish sessions and I have a latex nurse's outfit but I tend to wear My usual garb and put a lab coat over it. Then there is the "reveal" when the lab coat is removed.

Wardrobe can be a challenge when you have multiple sessions and need to change outfits. I am sure you can relate.