In answering francisco I have just had an epiphany: I think I see most pure fetishists as selfish. It's more about them and their pleasure/experience than it is about the Mistress's pleasure - or at least that can be the perception. Of course, that's not necessarily true and a well seasoned, intelligent fetishist knows if the Domme enjoys herself, he will have a much better experience, but again it's the perception of selfishness that can be a put-off. I know we are talking about a PAID activity, but the perception going into it can make a whole world of difference.

Imagine you are a Domme . . . you are very accustomed to hearing . . .

Mistress, I am a submissive that enjoys x,y,z, d,e and f. I would be happy serving you and submitting to any of those activities you wish to explore with me.

or you hear this . . .

I have a foot fetish. I love red toenail polish and closed-toe shoes with no stockings. Stockings are a turn-off, so please don't wear them in session. I also prefer that you wear the shoes all day so your feet are nice and sweaty. I like the taste of salt and leather. I am not into fetish wear and prefer a short skirt or lingerie . . .

Both are legitimate session requests but the first is much more palatable than the second - the second one has a whole lot of "I's" in it. I would probably accept both sessions. The first I would look forward to, the second . . . not so much - but the odds are I would end up enjoying them both. It's My perception that the client is treating Me like a sex doll for his enjoyment (again not necessarily true) and that is distasteful - at least to Me.

By the way, there is a way to word the second session request to make it a whole lot more palatable for the Domme - should anyone care to hear it . . .

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn