09/09/24 06:45 AM
Mistress Rue in Chicago?
by CelesteTaylor
09/08/24 10:50 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#21728 - 10/02/24 10:03 AM Re: Slow Build or Over the Cliff? [Re: Domina M]
kefxb24 Online   content

I see your point and can say from multiple experiences that suitable per-session negotiation has proven effective at setting the stage for a cold start.

My first experience with a cold start took place in Pittsburgh many years ago. It was overwhelming. Within two minutes I was hanging upside down, completely helpless and frightfully aware of who was controlling the situation. It was the real deal.

Initially, I hated the experience of being so fully controlled so quickly. Several years later I realized the experience was a gift, opening a door to a deeper understanding of what for me makes a powerful session.

I look forward to playing with someone willing and capable of diving into the deep end from the start. It's not for everyone, but there are some willing to give it a go.

#21729 - 10/02/24 11:54 AM Re: Slow Build or Over the Cliff? [Re: Domina M]
CelesteTaylor Online   content
Artisan

Hi Domina M,

Personally, yes, both methods work well with me. Seeing her get into a scene automatically puts me into the scene. We feed off of each others passion and energy. Its like an inferno every time. Sometimes, I challenge with comments like "Bring it!", and oh my, does she EVER!!! Our dynamic makes it this way.

Also, I live afar, so we generally do extended session every 3 months. The absence also feeds the dynamic. We both agree on this - absence fuels the passion and energy too. We are typically ready for action with alot of pent up ready to come out.

It is documented on her social media and PPV accounts. She gets alot of nice compliments on her and us in session. Not bragging, but it is pure FIRE! Ok, maybe I am bragging a little. smile

Celeste

#21735 - 10/02/24 10:12 PM Re: Slow Build or Over the Cliff? [Re: Domina M]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

I did have one duo session with Bastienne and Evangeline, where I walked in and was pulled right into the session, to maximize the feeling of objectification and helplessness. I normally have a hard time role playing and getting into subspace, this did it, and quickly.

I entered the building and punched in the code. The speaker rang and was answered. The communication was a terse acknowledgement, a beep and a buzzing door lock. I went up and approached the unit where it was dark and the door was open a crack. I went in and they came up behind me blindfolded me, tied me up with shrink-wrap and locked me into the device completely in the dark and unable to move an inch.

I did not see or hear anything except the sensory overload of "the usage", until I was freed a couple of hours later.

It was great and I would definitely like to do it again some time. I'm a big guy so unless there is more than one person doing it, a duo trio or more, it is impractical because I have to help move myself into the bondage equipment. But they really outdid themselves, and I still remember almost every second, many years later.

po

Edited by Poester (10/03/24 01:00 PM)

#21736 - 10/02/24 10:49 PM Re: Slow Build or Over the Cliff? [Re: Poester]
CelesteTaylor Online   content
Artisan

Did you resist to no avail? Or did you 'play along'?

Also, what happened once you were in bondage?

Great recollection of a hot scene! Would love to know more details on this one!

Celeste

#21738 - 10/03/24 02:53 AM Re: Slow Build or Over the Cliff? [Re: The Thomas]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
If I’ve got a morning or early afternoon session I can never sleep the night before.

#21739 - 10/03/24 03:23 AM Re: Slow Build or Over the Cliff? [Re: Domina M]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

I prefer the session to start immediately without any chit chat and I used to request this frequently. It is lot easier when the Domme has seen the sub before. My experience has been Dommes have their preferences in how they start the session. As I’ve gotten older and session less often I’ve found most want to go over thing’s especially any injuries, joint issues etc and I’m fine with whatever the Domme wants to do.

I’ve had a few memorable starts I’ll never forget. I saw Goddess Severa in a hotel room. As soon as I entered the hallway of the room she grabbed my throat with one hand and pinned me against the wall hard. She’s 6’5” to begin with so close to 7’ in heels. I was in shock for a few seconds.

I used to see a wrestler, Arekah Lox, also in hotel rooms. She was hot , about 5’10” and super strong. One time she grabbed me as soon as I walked in the door and threw me to the floor and just dragged me over to the bed. I was totally helpless bouncing off furniture and then she picked me up and just tossed me on the bed.

Then on the other hand I used to see Troy Orleans whenever she’d come to my city, also in hotel rooms. We became friends and we’d start by just sitting closely and catching up with each other but before I knew it she’d be all over me wrapping me up or pinching my nipples or whatever. We had some memorable sessions at least on my end.

#21740 - 10/03/24 06:49 PM Re: Slow Build or Over the Cliff? [Re: buffalo]
junglebeast Online   sad
Addict

Originally Posted By buffalo

I saw Goddess Severa in a hotel room. As soon as I entered the hallway of the room she grabbed my throat with one hand and pinned me against the wall hard. She’s 6’5” to begin with so close to 7’ in heels. I was in shock for a few seconds.

Buffalo, I went into the wrestler/bodybuilder area for more than a decade. Always wanted to meet Arekah Lox, but thought she was too dominant for me, and your experience proved me correct.

Goddess Severa is special, probably the first Mistress that bridged the BDSM scene with the wrestler/bodybuilder area in my experience. I'm 6' 1" in but was intimidated to session with her when she was based in NYC. I only sessioned with her when she would travel back here in hotels. Saw her four times and after polite email exchanges always met her in the hotel lobby: 6' 5" with heels in street clothes so she was 6' 8" or 6' 9". Damned intimidating. She always had a suite, wrestling mats on the floor of the living room, water bottles for subs, etc. Classy all the way. We would talk briefly on the couch, then she would rise, told me to "Get ready," and she disappeared into the bedroom.

In the minutes I prepared myself and anticipated seeing the Goddess I entered subspace and felt overwhelmed by the time Goddess Several opened her bedroom and entered the living room. The last time I saw her I mentioned I had more kinks and, on this fourth session, I risked it all and smart mouthed her early on. She pinned me against the wall with one hand, and if she wanted to, could've done anything with me. Great dominatrix, gorgeous woman and a wonderful person.

#21744 - 10/03/24 11:46 PM Re: Slow Build or Over the Cliff? [Re: junglebeast]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Yes Severa is great in all the ways you mention and the physical package is the topper on it. I liked to play pretty hard when I was younger. Still do but my old body just can’t take what it used to. I also wanted to find a Domme who truly could physically force me to submit to make the submission feel more real. Severa did seem to be the only one around at the time.

I would also love to see Arekah Lox again although I am sure she is retired. The one distinct memory I have is of being helplessly dragged around that hotel room but I’m sure she brutalised me in many other ways. Now that I think about it I do remember her scissors holds were incredibly powerful.

#21746 - Yesterday at 10:07 PM Re: Slow Build or Over the Cliff? [Re: Chi61]
gilcarnovsky Online   content
Artisan

I have always been fascinated with the moment when it crosses from the outside world into the scene....for me the preliminary chat/negotiation (for which i understand the necessity) really delays that moment and so hampers the experience and the interaction from developing... i think the "slow build" can take place before the session if there are instructions for how to prepare, how to arrive, or what to do upon arrival...esp if the instructions are revealed late or in real time ...being talked in on the phone for instance or being told to arrive at a location at specific time and place and how to act upon arrival ...so the tension is there and then when the physical encounter begins, its already a heightened state and im ready to be taken "over the cliff"....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Shout Box

Who's Online
49 registered (midlet, Boucheron, Chi61, gilcarnovsky, DougCooper, langerr, Soapy, buffalo, Domina M, gboy, WestAugust, sg22, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, artiemus1, sfotk1, Queen Naomi, Bruce88, Mistress Mickey, subwrestler, The Thomas, Chamberpot, Komodo, MayaMidnight, spankedjester, Browniepoints95, junglebeast, Stern Miss Lea, denali, KinkyBoston, Gagged2, Poester, need to serve, MsRoseWoods, jadreg13, Oliver Cromwell, EvedLeNashim, porkster, bdsmlover, Dr. Pleasure, Awillingstudent, Doc Domina, Mistress UV, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, kefxb24, Oeste13, Lady Velvet Steel, Naughtyboi1981), 1342 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

Lady Bellatrix