09/15/24 04:22 PM
The Great Mistress Olivia NYC
by kefxb24
09/09/24 06:45 AM
Mistress Rue in Chicago?
by CelesteTaylor
09/08/24 10:50 AM
Topic Options
#21712 - 09/30/24 01:22 PM Mistress Stella: better than expected.
Dr. Pleasure Online   content

Loc: New York, NY
Mistress Stella is someone that I have been wanting to see for a long time. She doesn’t really advertise and isn’t very active online so she’s isn’t as well reviewed as some of the more well know Dommes that come to mind when you think of NY or LA. However, those who know, know, and have known for years that she is one of the best.

After pining after her online for close to a decade, I saw on her Twitter that she was taking sessions in NYC. I reached out and luckily our schedules aligned. She rents from Pandora’s Box which I have been to dozens of times over the past 20 years so it was familiar ground. The session itself was incredible. We focused mostly on sissy play and slut training and she’s just amazing at what she does. Since I got banned from MaxFisch where I was a member since 1999 for sharing too many details about a session, I won’t make that same mistake here. I will just say that with one particular activity, I am often disappointed by many Dommes. I need the Domme to really push and take me past my limit so I can just submit myself, release all resistance, and just received what my Mistress is giving me. So many stop before this point is reached. Mistress Stella had no issue with this. She kept pushing and pushing until I was begging her to stop and using well know safe words like “red” “mercy please” (I did write to her that I like to play without safe words and have the Domme push my past my limits). She just laughed and kept going tell me things like, “we’re just getting started” “Give in to it.” etc. It was exactly what I needed and I left with the biggest smile on my face and every drop of stress released from my body. Later that night, I would be rewarded with one of the best night of sleep in recent memory.

I am so glad that I finally bit the bullet and reached out to Mistress Stella. To be honest, I am a bit afraid to go back because of the intensity of the session. But, this is exactly how I like to feel with a Domme that I serve. She’s intense and not for the faint of heart.

https://pandorasboxny.com/models/mistress-stella/

Edited by Dr. Pleasure (09/30/24 01:25 PM)

#21713 - 09/30/24 04:38 PM Re: Mistress Stella stretched my limits twice [Re: Dr. Pleasure]
porkster Online   content
Occasional

I sessioned with Mistress Stella twice. Once in 2010 at Pandora's while Miss Laila was taking a break and then again in 2018 when Ms. Mona Rogers was on an extended vacation. In both sessions, Ms. Stella pushed me as far as I could go.

In the 2010 session, Ms. Stella asked me to bring Her a 6 pack of Stella Artois. She had a few beers & did some face slapping, caning, nipple torture and CBT. When it was time for Her to pee, She tied me down on a bondage bench & then proceeded to piss in mouth/all over my face. When Ms. Stella was done pissing, She put a towel over my face & waterboarded me with the other 3 beers. I felt like I was drowning. She just laughed and laughed. Then Ms. Stella proceeded with breath play using Her feet, hands, ass and armpits to smother me. She loved the sound of me gasping for air. I felt like I went 15 rounds with Mike Tyson.

In the 2017 session at The Parthenon, all Ms. Stella wanted to do was use a cattle prod on me. At first, She didn't tie me up. Instead She made me crawl on my hands & knees to try to escape Her. When Ms. Stella got tired of chasing me around the room, She hogtied me and used the cattle prod on pretty much every inch of my body below the waist. My adrenaline was really pumping and She was laughing maniacally. I was at Her mercy and She showed no mercy.

#21725 - 10/01/24 07:02 PM Re: Mistress Stella: better than expected. [Re: Dr. Pleasure]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

I’ve always wanted to play with Mistress Stella but tbh I’m terrified. I’m sure that she is safe, same, consensual- I’m not questioning that at all. My interests are cbt and ballbusting and she has umm quite the reputation in this area. I think I’m really just asking someone to talk me into it eek

Shout Box

Who's Online
46 registered (langerr, Soapy, buffalo, Domina M, gboy, WestAugust, sg22, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, artiemus1, sfotk1, Queen Naomi, Chi61, Bruce88, Mistress Mickey, subwrestler, midlet, The Thomas, Chamberpot, Komodo, MayaMidnight, spankedjester, Browniepoints95, junglebeast, Stern Miss Lea, denali, KinkyBoston, Gagged2, Poester, need to serve, MsRoseWoods, jadreg13, Oliver Cromwell, EvedLeNashim, porkster, bdsmlover, Dr. Pleasure, Awillingstudent, Doc Domina, Mistress UV, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, kefxb24, Oeste13, Lady Velvet Steel, Naughtyboi1981), 1198 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

Sponsor a Domina