09/08/24 10:50 AM
Review of session with Mistress Georgia Payne: "How far will you go?"
by gilcarnovsky
09/02/24 01:44 PM
Ms. Julia Steele (Atlanta)
by Oliver Cromwell
08/28/24 07:30 PM
Topic Options
#21366 - 07/31/24 11:48 AM Review of session with Mistress Georgia Payne: "How far will you go?"
gilcarnovsky Online   content
Occasional

There are bdsm sessions that arouse or sessions that are memorable, but only under the right circumstances and between the right players are there sessions so dynamic that they feel life-changing. i had one such experience in my second session with Mistress Georgia Payne.

i had participated in a wide range of bdsm sessions with a wide of Dominas before i reached out to Miss Georgia for what i thought would be a new experience, of domestic discipline. i was hoping for just another interesting experience in my journey. after one session of an intense spanking with a range of implements, i was intrigued enough to request a second. In preparation for each session, Miss Payne had pushed me to open up and reveal real-life transgressions around which She could build a punishment scene. From what i told her, She recognized something in me that i had not seen in myself; as She would later put it, i had "played a lot on the surface but not gone deep."

When i arrived for the second session and entered the studio, the session began -- as is Her custom -- immediately. She had not dressed, as for the initial session, in a mid-century style dress but in an all-black, latex dress; She led me by the ear into the studio but did not, as She had for the initial session, take me directly into the "domestic" room. Instead She had me stand before Her and undress, and She told me today i would get not more discipline but what i really needed. She asked me a penetrating question, about what sort of erotica i read or viewed -- and i answered, for the first time, fully truthfully.

Immediately, She clapped Her hands and said "i knew it" and told me that i am a "pervert" and what i really needed was a Mistress to objectify me sexually. She dressed me in open-crotch panties, a bra and falsies and when my arousal became evident, She laid me on a bench and restrained my feet and legs in the air and began an intense session of tease and denial, which brought me expertly to the edge. She then began to use a cane to bring my "perversion" under control -- and fed me the precum that leaked out as my erection waned. As she caned my ass in alternation with strokes of my aching cock, i blurted out, softly but sincerely, "im Your bitch."

i had never felt so seen.

Moments like this, She told me, are "why I don't use a safe word."

What she meant was that a sub who is not open to being led "down the rabbit hole" beyond what s/he originally may have thought they wanted, is not of interest to Her. For all Her well-earned reputation as Los Angeles's leading Domina, Mistress Georgia Payne is about breakthroughs, about new experiences and new directions. "How far will you go?" Her website asks, and for those willing to open their minds -- and their bodies -- to being led farther than they thought possible, there is the prospect of a session that is not about the physical experience or even having one's mind blown -- but having one's entire sense of self overturned and walking out of the studio a different person.

#21403 - 08/04/24 04:22 AM Georgia Payne One of the Greats! [Re: gilcarnovsky]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Her brilliance is diabolical! I was so lucky to have her as an early influence when I was a baby domme in the Halls of Justice, Los Angeles.

You are lucky to fall in her web.

#21412 - 08/04/24 02:06 PM Re: Georgia Payne One of the Greats! [Re: Domina M]
Occasional

i agree entirely. i have not had an experience like serving Her before; it feels like She has an insight into my mind deeper than i do...and She brings an energy to each session and interaction that is really unique.

As You know, She also speaks very highly of You

#21424 - 08/05/24 10:15 AM Re: Review of session with Mistress Georgia Payne: "How far will you go?" [Re: gilcarnovsky]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I met Georgia once, at a party Isabella and Sabrina were having and, immediately liked her. She is a sparkle and good nature about her that is very apparent. She had a slave with her, who's name if memory serves, was Fred. In any case, what a scene they did. It was heavy corporal. Georgia's skills and gift to be tuned into her slave were what struck me.

#21466 - 08/11/24 01:41 PM Re: Review of session with Mistress Georgia Payne: "How far will you go?" [Re: Cheyenne]
Occasional

"sparkle," "good nature" and above all "gift to be tuned into her slave" are certainly some of the amazing qualities ive been privileged to experience in Her presence.

#21610 - 09/02/24 01:44 PM Re: Review of session with Mistress Georgia Payne: "How far will you go?" [Re: gilcarnovsky]
Occasional

Had the privilege again of spending time in service to Mistress Georgia this past weekend and as always came away more amazed at Her talents and mind and more convinced that my experience with her is life-affirming and helping me in all sorts of ways far beyond eroticism.

Shout Box

Who's Online
196 registered (Soapy, buffalo, Domina Perpetua, porkster, Mistress Berlin NYC, Arnth, CelesteTaylor, Bruce88, langerr, Queen Naomi, Kevin, Lady Bellatrix, Cutter14, njfootcuck, Madam Jess, need to serve, Chi61, Cheyenne, JM2020, TempestLuxx, marstoy, nysubjack, The Thomas, Crytears, DommeLynx, Chuck123, Domina M, artiemus1, gilcarnovsky, mballings, Curiouser, GoddessCapri, EvedLeNashim, Aztoilet, T-bone, Mistress UV, slavebvd, mercury88, Ms Regan Black, sb35801, DominaAdmin, junglebeast, tosser, Boucheron, Mistress Lisa, broom, Marcus, Toiletmouth4u, Browniepoints95, KinkyBoston, sellinggr, Bert65, mass, WestAugust, Mistress Mickey, Stern Miss Lea, MistressIsadora, midlet, bootboy, Mistress Ruby Riots, palmer, Stephen M, Slv4u, acquiesced, Paul Thompson, So long, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, ElenaDeLuca, kefxb24, Chamberpot, bdsmlover, Stone23, denali, kneelingwilliam, guillermopelotas, TheDriver, SeekingAdventure, shanghaimistress, justaclient, 2Balls1Cock, forHer, Sohodude, Eastbabyhuey, Violetwand, Mistress Aurianna, Mistress Tissa, xxcamslavexx, Oliver Cromwell, Gagged2, billclay1960, Jiminhales, mtsub69, Ms_Gia_Peccato, TadShy, dikembe50, slave47, Schrouppy, sheba322000, Jm1010, Mick681, furfan, teliot, MayaMidnight, Kinleung, Smiley, Photographs by Varga, Thomas, Moth to a Flame, Komodo, DougCooper, Sublime2199, Old_Timer_FL, MistressMaraM, Poester, johnny joestar, Ragman, logmuncher, smithworth, Bound ashtray Man, txlonghorn1223, Condor, ztrade, Dr. Snow, Stevesvriny dick, lxfwxstj, Gs8483, softy13, RomeoVoid, SDEG2000, Itsme, Steel, Sissybuttslave, Awillingstudent, evalstoevres, billw, KYboy, Smokey1, Subsouth304, isuffr4her, MsRoseWoods, MistressAlicenyc, marksok, milagros317, dlb63941, Nirolog, flobie, Paraphilo, mbilbo, truesubtipp, NaughtyNickB, Doc Domina, slvmaximus, Ayou8870, tylerr, Gil, cruciverb, Jimmysam, domtsub, gfred1, Mistress Trinity, bane, SlaveGunner, Madonna, Skweezme, 117, Stylesub75, llf, frank, Sborn, jlars555, Rustaniels, Mistress Kiva Krimson, HouseofServitude, AaronGrant, worm, Olivia Amore, international, lecate22, esclava, BigChasteT, Mistress Ayn, schrads, EllaStrictland, Phljam, LAN, taztom, Mistress Troy, Dr. Pleasure, PASubMale, Lexman88, Mhuston4, chastitysub1970, Atlanta_r, Lucinda Archer, Trojan4life), 14395 Guests and 92 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30

House of Servitude