by Soapy
Yesterday at 11:27 AM
Tease & Denial
by furfan
Yesterday at 06:49 AM
Is Bluesky Dead To Doms?
by buffalo
Yesterday at 12:13 AM
Is it immoral to session with a much younger Domme?
by junglebeast
07/01/24 07:23 PM
Your favourite part?
by Boucheron
06/28/24 03:07 PM
Shanghai Domme Alessandra Who Has Designed Numerous Creative Scenarios
by shanghaimistress
06/27/24 09:45 PM
New Reviews
A Year in Review Serving Mistress Ayn in Europe
by Ms_Gia_Peccato
Yesterday at 10:45 PM
Goddess Nemesis of Massachusetts
by palmer
06/21/24 03:47 PM
Nurse Gypsy & Associates
by acquiesced
06/21/24 01:42 PM
Mistress Trinity
by Mistress UV
06/11/24 07:44 PM
The Amazing Mistress Ultra Violet in Atlanta GA
by DougCooper
06/09/24 02:52 PM
Topic Options
#21181 - 07/03/24 06:13 PM Tease & Denial
bdsmlover Online   content

Hi Doms and subs, setting up my next session and need some tips/advice from you.

I always wanted to try T&D in a femdom session but from the information available online, it is not clear what happens during this session.

Any tips for someone trying this out for the first time? Also if climaxing happens in the middle of the session will the Dom be disappointed or end the session?

#21182 - 07/03/24 08:00 PM Re: Tease & Denial [Re: bdsmlover]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
Originally Posted By bdsmlover
it is not clear what happens during this session.

It completely depends on the individual Domme, her style, and how she likes to do this.

I doubt a Domme would be disappointed or end the session, but I can't speak for other Dommes. Just pick someone who you'll think is a good fit for you.

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#21183 - 07/03/24 11:40 PM Re: Tease & Denial [Re: bdsmlover]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Also if climaxing happens in the middle of the session will the Dom be disappointed or end the session?

The usual "punishment" for climaxing is being made to eat your cum. Never had a session terminated because of it. There was one session where the Domme was disappointed. In prior sessions I had maintained control and she had praised me for it. When I failed she felt it necessary to punish me rather severely.

#21184 - 07/04/24 05:01 AM Re: Tease & Denial [Re: DommeLynx]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By DommeLynx
it is not clear what happens during this session.

It completely depends on the individual Domme, her style, and how she likes to do this.

I doubt a Domme would be disappointed or end the session, but I can't speak for other Dommes. Just pick someone who you'll think is a good fit for you.

I completely agree with Domme Lynx on this. As someone who has experienced this, especially in role play, just do your research and see who’s a good fit. And ask questions. Communication is always the key.

#21185 - 07/04/24 07:56 AM Re: Tease & Denial [Re: bdsmlover]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

All the counsel here has been spot on. Only thing I would add is just in the pre-session discussion raise the concern over an “accident” happening and the consequences for it.

#21186 - 07/04/24 11:55 PM Re: Tease & Denial [Re: bdsmlover]
bdsmlover Online   content

Thanks everyone, for your tips!

#21190 - Yesterday at 06:49 AM Re: Tease & Denial [Re: bdsmlover]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

A couple of thoughts....

In a pro session I've always depended on the skill of the Domme to prevent an "accident" during tease and denial. I've never had it happen but if one was to occur it would depend on when in the session it happened. At the 30 minute mark of a two hour session I would want to continue even if that required a break or a period of CNC play ( I would have discussed this before the session). If it was near the end of our time I would consider the session done but be a little annoyed at the Domme over the situation.

Playing privately I've always negotiated that the Domee is in charge (subject to agreed parameters and limits). In that case I would be surprised if a fairly severe punishment didn't happen followed by being left in bondage until recovered and then having play resume.

I've been in private, non pro sessions where the Domme has purposely pushed me over the edge after giving me strict orders not to lose control as an "excuse" to inflict penalties. Not at all enjoyable at the time but a very hot memory to look back on. grin

Shout Box

Who's Online
50 registered (denali, Mistress UV, buffalo, Soapy, Chuck123, shlem, junglebeast, Bruce88, tosser, Domina M, GoddessCapri, furfan, langerr, Chi61, Awillingstudent, Jimmysam, ztrade, broom, Mistress Mickey, The Thomas, Lexman88, Ms_Gia_Peccato, frank, WestAugust, EvedLeNashim, jobberoni, Chogal, Stern Miss Lea, porkster, Smiley, bdsmlover, nysubjack, Boucheron, marstoy, DominaAdmin, MsRoseWoods, Chamberpot, midlet, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, MayaMidnight, TheDriver, Harrison, Stephen M, willow scot, Toiletmouth4u, Oliver Cromwell, MistressIsadora, palmer, Slv4u), 1975 Guests and 29 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Mistress Isadora