by Soapy
Yesterday at 11:27 AM
Tease & Denial
by furfan
Yesterday at 06:49 AM
Is Bluesky Dead To Doms?
by buffalo
Yesterday at 12:13 AM
Is it immoral to session with a much younger Domme?
by junglebeast
07/01/24 07:23 PM
Your favourite part?
by Boucheron
06/28/24 03:07 PM
Shanghai Domme Alessandra Who Has Designed Numerous Creative Scenarios
by shanghaimistress
06/27/24 09:45 PM
New Reviews
A Year in Review Serving Mistress Ayn in Europe
by Ms_Gia_Peccato
Yesterday at 10:45 PM
Goddess Nemesis of Massachusetts
by palmer
06/21/24 03:47 PM
Nurse Gypsy & Associates
by acquiesced
06/21/24 01:42 PM
Mistress Trinity
by Mistress UV
06/11/24 07:44 PM
The Amazing Mistress Ultra Violet in Atlanta GA
by DougCooper
06/09/24 02:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#21172 - 07/02/24 04:29 PM Re: What are the PHYSICAL benefits? [Re: junglebeast]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
It is a special kind of gym. We should all set up a health care system that includes access to free domination sessions.

Black and Blue Cross.

#21176 - 07/02/24 06:35 PM Re: What are the PHYSICAL benefits? [Re: Domina M]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Quote:
Black and Blue Cross.

Love it!

I remember years ago on MF there was a prodomme in Las Vegas. Very brutal, she had pictures of nailing scrotums to wooden boards.

She had before and after pictures of a schlumpy slave she put on a diet. The level of D/s between them was intense. By the time she was done with him he didn't look bad for a guy his age. He went from rotund to slim. She probably added years to his life.

#21203 - Yesterday at 11:06 PM Re: What are the PHYSICAL benefits? [Re: Stephen M]
Ms_Gia_Peccato Online   content

Occasional

The physical benefits of BDSM depend on what you're willing to put into the relationship you want with the Domme.

I have had slaves go through the following transformations:

- Lowered BMI into healthy range (over 20 lbs released)

-Lowered A1c below 7 for a diabetic slave who modified his lifestyle in order to extend his health for Me & quit smoking

-Got a morbidly obese sub into shape/ reduced alcohol intake.

these are just a few examples for the transformations I have helped create with slaves wanting to be their best as part of their service to me.

Change, habit formation, and releasing old identities (ie, smoker, someone who "is not a runner,") take the right level of calibration between motivation and action. I love that I have been able to be exactly that Woman who has the knowledge (I am a wellness coach and hypnotist,) skill, and intuition to create a space where subs and slaves have trusted me with truly intimate aspects of their lives that they wished to improve. Funny thing is that they never came in for that–the longing to change–naturally occurred from within through their service to me.

FLL/MCO/NYC/BOS

Edited by Ms_Gia_Peccato (Yesterday at 11:10 PM)

#21206 - Today at 12:42 AM Re: What are the PHYSICAL benefits? [Re: Ms_Gia_Peccato]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
This all great. Very good stuff. I applaud you.

I was a regular of a Domme who was an athlete and in great shape. For the most part I’ve always been disciplined on my own to work out even when I didn’t feel like it but sometimes when I wasn’t in the mood I’d say to myself Domme X would hit it and off I’d go.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
49 registered (Bruce88, junglebeast, Soapy, tosser, Domina M, GoddessCapri, furfan, langerr, Chi61, Awillingstudent, Jimmysam, ztrade, broom, Mistress Mickey, buffalo, The Thomas, Mistress UV, Lexman88, Ms_Gia_Peccato, frank, WestAugust, EvedLeNashim, jobberoni, Chogal, Stern Miss Lea, porkster, Smiley, bdsmlover, nysubjack, Boucheron, denali, marstoy, DominaAdmin, MsRoseWoods, Chamberpot, midlet, DommeLynx, Chuck123, CelesteTaylor, MayaMidnight, TheDriver, Harrison, Stephen M, willow scot, Toiletmouth4u, Oliver Cromwell, MistressIsadora, palmer, Slv4u), 1892 Guests and 29 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Mistress Jada Sinn