by Soapy
Today at 06:42 AM
re vampire paddle
by ztrade
Yesterday at 09:48 PM
What are the PHYSICAL benefits?
by Soapy
Yesterday at 06:35 PM
Is it immoral to session with a much younger Domme?
by junglebeast
07/01/24 07:23 PM
Creative role play bucket lists
by Chi61
06/29/24 09:19 PM
Your favourite part?
by Boucheron
06/28/24 03:07 PM
Shanghai Domme Alessandra Who Has Designed Numerous Creative Scenarios
by shanghaimistress
06/27/24 09:45 PM
Crazy Experience In Shanghai: I Dated One of the Submissive Men Whom I Pegged
by shanghaimistress
06/27/24 12:12 AM
Caning
by Soapy
06/26/24 03:38 PM
New Reviews
A Year in Review Serving Mistress Ayn in Europe
by slave boy jaime
06/23/24 04:31 PM
Goddess Nemesis of Massachusetts
by palmer
06/21/24 03:47 PM
Nurse Gypsy & Associates
by acquiesced
06/21/24 01:42 PM
Mistress Trinity
by Mistress UV
06/11/24 07:44 PM
The Amazing Mistress Ultra Violet in Atlanta GA
by DougCooper
06/09/24 02:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#21156 - 07/01/24 12:53 PM What are the PHYSICAL benefits?
Stephen M Online   content

Loc: South Florida
My doctor gives me a plus for being healthy overall but she is after me to do a lot more cardio workouts. You know, the kind of exercise that raises your breathing and heart rates, and you keep them high or alternate high/low/high, etc. The doc is pushing me to do cycling or treadmill or swimming, etc. I’ve tried it all and do not like any of these things.

So, I considered what other experiences might produce the same results. I figured that having sessions with Mistress, say 2-3 times per week, would produce the same great results. My financial resources won’t support this frequency so I‘ll have to check if my health insurance covers it. wink

Ok, serious question. There’s a lot written about the mental and emotional benefits of BMSM. What about the PHYSICAL benefits? What are they, and what has been your experience with this?

-Stephen M

#21157 - 07/01/24 04:24 PM Re: What are the PHYSICAL benefits? [Re: Stephen M]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Some of the mental benefits are physical benefits, example: increased endorphins.

Find a prodomme with a background in fitness. She can set goals for you to achieve to be done on your own and verified by her via logs or your medical report. Reduction in bad cholesterol, blood pressure, heart beats per minute, increase of VO2max, etc.

You can report to her once a month.

#21159 - 07/01/24 07:06 PM Re: What are the PHYSICAL benefits? [Re: Soapy]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Soapy
Find a prodomme with a background in fitness. She can set goals for you to achieve to be done on your own and verified by her via logs or your medical report. Reduction in bad cholesterol, blood pressure, heart beats per minute, increase of VO2max, etc.

You can report to her once a month.

At the end of being a long term regular with a dominatrix who was originally a Broadway-type dancer, as well as a bodybuilder & fitness trainer, she told me she was going back to being a fitness trainer at her home fulltime. It was/is a live-in situation - meals, exercise, etc., etc. She took me to her new home and got a tour. At some point of the tour the session began, with her ordering me to do sit ups then push ups. She was sitting down, giving orders, with her feet placed right under my head while I was doing the push ups. She said, "My pet, do NOT touch or kiss my feet. Understand?" I did, but after a dozen or so push ups my lips did touch her feet, out of exhaustion, lust or both. She laughed and said, "I know you couldn't resist, my pet."

She told me to undress and prepare for the session, she excused herself and came back into the room with gold backless high heels and a thong bikini. The Mistress began to scissor and discipline me. It was glorious and I was drooling. At some point I broke character and said, "There's NO WAY I could be a fitness client of yours." She laughed, took me into her bathroom and gave me a luxurious GS. After finishing her work she said, "Clean this up, take a shower and come back inside immediately" where her "training" continued.

I've checked her rates over the years. I now don't have the time to travel to her city, stay with her a week or two, have the cash to do it and, most importantly, have discipline to be with her and a couple of other clients at her home as my fitness trainer. My primal instincts of "Me sub, You Mistress," would take over. But I have daydreamed about it. LOL!

#21161 - 07/01/24 07:31 PM Re: What are the PHYSICAL benefits? [Re: Stephen M]
CelesteTaylor Online   content
Occasional

I love the idea of insurance coverage on BDSM sessions!!! The more I think about it, you are absolutely correct - so beneficial to physical and mental health!

The physical benefits for me.....my mistress looks great, and is in great physical condition. So, I want to be that way too. So, seeing her gives me purpose to eat right and be physically fit and look my best. Yes, insurance should cover because the results are there!

The mental benefits - she gives me purpose in general. Nothing else in my life motivates and drives me to be my best like she does. There is NO OTHER person or professional that has this affect and impact on me. Pretty special, huh? I need to call my insurance representative.

That would be fun just to hear their reaction and reasoning for denying my claim. I could counter propose and ask for 60% coverage of out of pocket expenses. Hell, I would gladly pay the deductable!

In all seriousness, SHE is special and truly enriches my life - even if its for only a brief moment in time every few months. She rocks!!!

Celeste

#21163 - Yesterday at 04:50 AM Re: What are the PHYSICAL benefits? [Re: Stephen M]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
I agree with Soapy that mental and physical fitness are closely related. I incorporate many yoga and workout ideas into the flow of my sessions. Many enjoy the benefits of sessions like workouts, which connect the mind and body. We live so much in our heads that it feels good to live in our whole bodies.

Tangentially, there are and have been many fitness dommes. I would love to do something like Mistress Victoria (long retired) did in "Slavercise." I would totally chase you with a whip so you finished that 5K run. cool

#21164 - Yesterday at 08:41 AM Re: What are the PHYSICAL benefits? [Re: Domina M]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Whacking a runner in a marathon with a riding crop would certainly drum up business for you.

I used to train with olympic lifters in a club in college.

Some of the more hardcore people had someone slap their face before a big lift to get their adrenaline aroused. A part time job opening for some fun for you? smile

#21166 - Yesterday at 12:56 PM Re: What are the PHYSICAL benefits? [Re: Stephen M]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
Yup cardio is not fun. I don’t enjoy it but it’s good for you and the feeling I get afterwards is amazing so I do it.

I’m trying to think of purely physical benifits of bdsm but I’m drawing a blank. I can’t think of anything beneficial to being beaten kicked punched pissed on etc. Maybe it helps increase tolerance for pain and discomfort which could come in handy. Interesting question.

#21167 - Yesterday at 03:18 PM Re: What are the PHYSICAL benefits? [Re: Domina M]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Domina M
I agree with Soapy that mental and physical fitness are closely related. I incorporate many yoga and workout ideas into the flow of my sessions. Many enjoy the benefits of sessions like workouts, which connect the mind and body. We live so much in our heads that it feels good to live in our whole bodies.

Tangentially, there are and have been many fitness dommes. I would love to do something like Mistress Victoria (long retired) did in "Slavercise." I would totally chase you with a whip so you finished that 5K run. cool

Domina M, I was driving my Mistress on an errand or two the other day and the subject of gyms came up. She has joined one because her health insurance covers it. I have the same insurance company and I blurted out I should go back to the gym too, and go there at the same time. She said fine. We reached a red light and within seconds I grinned. Mistress asked why I was smiling. I said, "I can't go to the gym with you, I'd be drooling half the time." She slapped me in the face (with her it is like a kiss or hug to me) and said, "You are such a slut, yes, it would never work," and she started to laugh.

Seriously, sessions with my Mistress is a workout and I'm put in positions and do activities that the next day makes me feel like I've been to a gym. A very special kind of gym...

#21170 - Yesterday at 04:12 PM Re: What are the PHYSICAL benefits? [Re: Soapy]

Enthusiast

This could be a great opportunity for me! Smacking big burly guys? Where do I sign up?

#21171 - Yesterday at 04:27 PM Re: What are the PHYSICAL benefits? [Re: Soapy]

Enthusiast

Many marathon runners dress in silly costumes, which creates a festive atmosphere. I am positive everyone would get a kick out of me whipping and hollering at a slave runner. I'm not sure if my level of running is up to that. I can run half marathons, even a full one, but it takes all my energy, mental and physical. I wish I were the happy-go-lucky, sprinting all the way type runner, but I'm more of a just trying to make it, ball of sweat and snot, collapse at the end type.

5-10k? Sure, I'll wear the (spandex) catsuit and chase y'all around.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
30 registered (Domina M, Chi61, Soapy, porkster, Harrison, furfan, WestAugust, junglebeast, ztrade, Smiley, tosser, Stephen M, buffalo, willow scot, The Thomas, langerr, nysubjack, Toiletmouth4u, CelesteTaylor, Oliver Cromwell, MistressIsadora, TheDriver, palmer, broom, Bruce88, Stern Miss Lea, Chuck123, Boucheron, denali, Slv4u), 917 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Atlanta Dungeon