Madam Mysteria
New Lobby Posts
Is it immoral to session with a much younger Domme?
by CelesteTaylor
Today at 07:47 AM
Creative role play bucket lists
by broom
Yesterday at 04:45 PM
Your favourite part?
by Boucheron
Yesterday at 03:07 PM
Is Bluesky Dead To Doms?
by Soapy
Yesterday at 08:26 AM
Shanghai Domme Alessandra Who Has Designed Numerous Creative Scenarios
by shanghaimistress
06/27/24 09:45 PM
Crazy Experience In Shanghai: I Dated One of the Submissive Men Whom I Pegged
by shanghaimistress
06/27/24 12:12 AM
Caning
by Soapy
06/26/24 03:38 PM
mental health research
by ztrade
06/24/24 05:38 PM
Female Supremacy University?
by Domina M
06/23/24 08:13 AM
aftercare and s*y aftercare
by Domina M
06/23/24 05:48 AM
New Reviews
A Year in Review Serving Mistress Ayn in Europe
by slave boy jaime
06/23/24 04:31 PM
Goddess Nemesis of Massachusetts
by palmer
06/21/24 03:47 PM
Nurse Gypsy & Associates
by acquiesced
06/21/24 01:42 PM
Mistress Trinity
by Mistress UV
06/11/24 07:44 PM
The Amazing Mistress Ultra Violet in Atlanta GA
by DougCooper
06/09/24 02:52 PM
Topic Options
#21089 - 06/23/24 07:08 AM Caning
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

In my experience control and precision with a cane is quite an art. The ability to target strikes and control force, to raise welts and weals and leave marks for a week or more without seriously broken skin or scarring is far from universal.

I wonder what percentage of US Dommes have this skill set? For those that don't is it because it is more of an English thing and not in as wide demand in the US?

Many Dommes include "canes" under Impact Play or CP in a laundry list of services offered but what are the signs one should look for that might indicant a highly skilled practitioner?

#21092 - 06/23/24 12:25 PM Re: Caning [Re: furfan]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Recent clips are the first place to look for skill sets like that -- when the lines are nice and straight across an ass and not wrapped around hips or all over the place I always cringe when I see someone with caning videos and they've just whacking away at someone like they're a piñata

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#21095 - 06/23/24 05:00 PM Re: Caning [Re: Mistress UV]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

Mistress UV

Not to hijack this thread, but I’ve been obsessed with some of the ball caning videos I’ve seen. Obviously these are much smaller canes than what you are talking about. I’m assuming there’s not as much skill required? I’ve always wanted to try it, but have been a bit terrified for obvious reasons, lol.

#21096 - 06/23/24 07:33 PM Re: Caning [Re: furfan]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
Originally Posted By furfan

Many Dommes include "canes" under Impact Play or CP in a laundry list of services offered but what are the signs one should look for that might indicant a highly skilled practitioner?

Check their social media. Not just for impact play photos, but overall. The more professional they are overall, the more likely they take their craft seriously. The more likely they take their craft seriously, the more likely they took the time to master multiple aspects of the craft (including proper caning).

I would also look out for the word "disciplinarian." If they mention or highlight that, I'd assume canning is in their specialties.

I'll be honest, I'd guess only ~30% of US Dommes have this in their refined skill set. This is just from my experiences, though. I've had to stop someone in a double once because they were hitting the spine. Yikes.

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#21098 - 06/23/24 07:43 PM Re: Caning [Re: DommeLynx]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By DommeLynx
Originally Posted By furfan

I would also look out for the word "disciplinarian." If they mention or highlight that, I'd assume canning is in their specialties.

Based on my experience that is a very good point. The problem though for someone like Furfan is that disciplinarians mostly do one hour sessions and their bondage skillset ls often limited to basic restraint.

#21129 - 06/26/24 10:08 AM Re: Caning [Re: The Thomas]
Stern Miss Lea Online   content

Loc: Tampa/ St.Petersburg Fl
Yes caning is a difficult art to master.
And is a quite serious level of infliction.
I'm extremely cautious in between strokes.
I always stop, examine and wait.

I got a big chuckle out of the comment about whacking away like a pinata. It's true.
That's about spot on for most of the video content on the net.

I did find a good video link for the actual punishment process in Singapore.
It's an older video, but informational.

https://youtu.be/q-eQm16LtzQ?si=705Ncdejtplcw0gQ[u][u][/u]

#21130 - 06/26/24 11:19 AM Re: Caning [Re: Stern Miss Lea]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Why is Singapore so rule bound and strict? The culture, the government, or both?

#21131 - 06/26/24 12:34 PM Re: Caning [Re: Soapy]
CelesteTaylor Online   content
Occasional

I had my asshole caned once. She had me on my knees, arched my back and ass, spread it wide open for access. She straddled my back facing my ass, and took aim - slower multiple strikes, followed by drawing back further and delivering a harder single strike. It was hot - so, she cooled it down with readily available liquids.

Celeste

#21132 - 06/26/24 02:55 PM Re: Caning [Re: Soapy]
Stern Miss Lea Online   content

Loc: Tampa/ St.Petersburg Fl
It is cultural and governmental.
Not somewhere to fuck around and find out.

North Korea is the worst for the 3 Generation policy and prisons.
The majority don't survive and the ones born there never leave.

#21133 - 06/26/24 03:38 PM Re: Caning [Re: Stern Miss Lea]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

No surprise about North Korea.

A former coworker was stationed in South Korea during her time in the Air Force. She told me in South Korea the family had to pay for the prisoner's food. If they had no family the prisoner might get a scoop of rice from the government.

Shout Box

Who's Online
98 registered (langerr, WestAugust, CelesteTaylor, junglebeast, Soapy, Stern Miss Lea, TheDriver, Domina M, Mistress Mickey, midlet, furfan, denali, Smiley, Cheyenne, Chamberpot, The Thomas, nysubjack, ztrade, buffalo, DominaAdmin, Chi61, broom, EvedLeNashim, Boucheron, GoddessCapri, Slv4u, Humbaramba, Oliver Cromwell, acquiesced, bdsmlover, Aztoilet, shanghaimistress, DommeLynx, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, Olivia Amore, sfotk1, marstoy, slave boy jaime, dikembe50, isuffr4her, MsRoseWoods, Domina Perpetua, advnmale2, need to serve, subtember, palmer, jbeast, Mistress Berlin NYC, Mistress UV, Queen Naomi, bondagelover, Ramukc, truesubtipp, AaronGrant, mbilbo, Curiouser, DougCooper, Doc Domina, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Bill4, forHer, Atlanta_r, Uwssubmale, Mistress Ayn, happystarters, Cutter14, Madam Jess, fetishfan4, milagros317, TadShy, Moth to a Flame, Victoria_Cayne, T-bone, Mistress Troy, tophumiliatrix, mtsub69, Dominions, Stephen M, Lady Velvet Steel, teliot, tylerr, extemper, Violetwand, gfred1, GoddessAvecti, billw, Stretch, Mistress Trinity, artiemus1, Scs202323, Jogo, international, Mick681, ingridguerci94, Dwyer, Eva Lordes), 5635 Guests and 48 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Fetbot