by Boucheron
Today at 03:07 PM
Is Bluesky Dead To Doms?
by Soapy
Today at 08:26 AM
Shanghai Domme Alessandra Who Has Designed Numerous Creative Scenarios
by shanghaimistress
Yesterday at 09:45 PM
Is it immoral to session with a much younger Domme?
by furfan
Yesterday at 07:02 AM
Crazy Experience In Shanghai: I Dated One of the Submissive Men Whom I Pegged
by shanghaimistress
Yesterday at 12:12 AM
Caning
by Soapy
06/26/24 03:38 PM
mental health research
by ztrade
06/24/24 05:38 PM
Female Supremacy University?
by Domina M
06/23/24 08:13 AM
aftercare and s*y aftercare
by Domina M
06/23/24 05:48 AM
New Reviews
A Year in Review Serving Mistress Ayn in Europe
by slave boy jaime
06/23/24 04:31 PM
Goddess Nemesis of Massachusetts
by palmer
06/21/24 03:47 PM
Nurse Gypsy & Associates
by acquiesced
06/21/24 01:42 PM
Mistress Trinity
by Mistress UV
06/11/24 07:44 PM
The Amazing Mistress Ultra Violet in Atlanta GA
by DougCooper
06/09/24 02:52 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#21114 - 06/24/24 04:53 PM Re: Is it immoral to session with a much younger Domme? [Re: Domina M]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

This may be an odd perspective but I feel like Dommes can learn from subs much as subs can learn from Dommes. Should a Domme starting out only session with young subs, that seems silly. Should they not session with anyone until they reach a certain age? I would think a Domme starting out would potentially benefit from having sessions with some older, presumably more experienced subs. Are there some activities younger, less experienced Dommes should probably stay away from - yes.

#21119 - 06/24/24 09:56 PM Re: Is it immoral to session with a much younger Domme? [Re: subtember]
jbeast Online   content

A few years ago, when I was actively seeking out new Mistresses to experience, I drew the line at sessioning with anyone who seemed under their late 30s. My feeling is at my age, then and now, the early 20s was an age gap that didn't feel right to me.

However, I was on the other side of the fence years ago, when I got into this scene. I was 20, a commuter college kid. I saw the Mistress' BDSM ad, and she was mature, gorgeous and I called. In the in-person interview she asked me what kind of session I wanted (How the hell did I know? I was just hot for her.). She found out I was in college, working part time and living at home. Years later I found out she had to be late 40s, maybe 50 when I met her, my Mom's age at the time. After our second session she said, "Don't tell your Mom about this." After reading this thread I now wonder if maybe she had second thoughts about seeing me at that age. All I know was an education... in a good way.

#21121 - 06/25/24 12:52 AM Re: Is it immoral to session with a much younger Domme? [Re: Domina M]
subtember Online   content

Originally Posted By Domina M
Just chiming in to say you're fine. The 34-year-old might be too immature, though.

You didn't say which country in Europe. I can't speak for all of them, but the ones I am familiar with, the dommes I know, ALL started in their mid to late 30s or even their 40s. It might be strange to hear of a domina starting so young, not you at all.

You're fine. I see many clients 20 years younger than me. No one makes me feel bad about that. grin

This was in the UK but the Domme was from Central Europe.

#21122 - 06/25/24 02:31 AM Re: Is it immoral to session with a much younger Domme? [Re: subtember]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I do not believe it is immoral to session with someone who is of legal age, unless that person is under duress of some kind. One of my friends used to pick up street walkers and negotiate their price down to peanuts. He knew they were drug users and desperate for their next fix. He said getting their price down to an embarrassingly low amount was half the fun. That, I find wrong. I lost a lot of respect for him over that. But, a healthy, sound of mind person doing exactly what they want to do, I don't find fault with that.

#21123 - 06/25/24 02:49 AM Re: Is it immoral to session with a much younger Domme? [Re: Cheyenne]

Thank you off topic but if a Domme doesn’t advertise their prices up front and gives me a price not for me in the pre booking process I politely let them know I respect their prices and won’t haggle but it’s not for me. I never try to talk them down from their rates. That is obviously an even worse scenario than just emailing someone of course.

As for the actual topic, I feel much better now lol

#21124 - 06/25/24 03:40 AM Re: Is it immoral to session with a much younger Domme? [Re: subtember]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I agree with you on the haggling thing. Pay the fee or go somewhere else.

The only exception I might make would be to inquire if there is a discount in the hourly rate for extended sessions......and that only if a Domme's website doesn't quote rates for extended sessions.

#21125 - 06/25/24 05:47 AM Re: Is it immoral to session with a much younger Domme? [Re: subtember]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I don't see an issue. It's a business relationship, not a personal romantic one.

I do tend to session with older more established Dommes but that tends to be more about their experience/skill set and levels of equipment.

#21126 - 06/25/24 01:25 PM Re: Career choice [Re: subtember]
Chamberpot Online   content
Occasional

I do wonder if I am influencing a young lady to make an unfortunate career choice. I know that there are many dommes who adapt to new eras of their life and remain successful through the decades. I have often enjoyed their company.

But for others it seems as if things become more difficult as they reach the 'milf' stage. Is the young woman in question going to school? Does she have a backup plan? Or is domming just easy money for a pretty young thing?

#21127 - 06/25/24 02:08 PM Re: Career choice [Re: Chamberpot]

She was going to college. In retrospect maybe I shouldn’t but I feel maybe I should give the eurodom the benefit of the doubt and this was just a misunderstanding in communication. She may have thought I slept with her or something based on bringing up Leonardo DiCaprio when all I did was have a BDSM session. For her to react the way she did I probably didn’t communicate well enough about it.

Edited by subtember (06/25/24 02:18 PM)

#21128 - 06/25/24 07:58 PM Re: Is it immoral to session with a much younger Domme? [Re: subtember]
Oliver Cromwell Online   content
Occasional

Not gonna repeat so much that others have said, but what she said is dumb. You’re fine. I’m nearly 60–i better be able to see much younger dommes!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
98 registered (broom, EvedLeNashim, junglebeast, Boucheron, Chamberpot, Soapy, GoddessCapri, Slv4u, denali, buffalo, Humbaramba, langerr, Cheyenne, Oliver Cromwell, acquiesced, Stern Miss Lea, bdsmlover, Chi61, Domina M, DominaAdmin, Aztoilet, The Thomas, nysubjack, shanghaimistress, DommeLynx, WestAugust, CelesteTaylor, furfan, Smiley, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, Olivia Amore, Mistress Mickey, sfotk1, marstoy, slave boy jaime, dikembe50, isuffr4her, MsRoseWoods, Domina Perpetua, advnmale2, need to serve, subtember, palmer, jbeast, Mistress Berlin NYC, TheDriver, ztrade, Mistress UV, Queen Naomi, bondagelover, Ramukc, truesubtipp, AaronGrant, mbilbo, midlet, Curiouser, DougCooper, Doc Domina, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Bill4, forHer, Atlanta_r, Uwssubmale, Mistress Ayn, happystarters, Cutter14, Madam Jess, fetishfan4, milagros317, TadShy, Moth to a Flame, Victoria_Cayne, T-bone, Mistress Troy, tophumiliatrix, mtsub69, Dominions, Stephen M, Lady Velvet Steel, teliot, tylerr, extemper, Violetwand, gfred1, GoddessAvecti, billw, Stretch, Mistress Trinity, artiemus1, Scs202323, Jogo, international, Mick681, ingridguerci94, Dwyer, Eva Lordes), 5479 Guests and 47 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Lady Bellatrix