Soho Mean Girls in NYC
by need to serve
05/22/24 07:50 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#21042 - 06/12/24 03:35 AM Re: Race Play-Could You? [Re: GoddessCapri]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

The client who was black and seeking race play wanted a light of heart, fun role play. He was one of the few men who was welcome to hang out at my studio on evenings we weren't busy. So, I got to know him fairly well. He as an easy going, fun loving man.

My late husband was a session tramp before we started dating. He loved to play. He was into variety of themes and absolutely adored women. He served a black dom for a while. She brought race into but in a soft way. It was a great experience for him, light of heart and mainly about ass and muscle worship.

"On the one hand, I'm all for sexual liberation and heavy degradation is how some people are ultimately liberated sexually."

This is an interesting line of thought. I'm trying to get my head around. Can you tell me more about this process or why people find degradation liberating?

#21043 - 06/12/24 07:44 AM Re: Race Play-Could You? [Re: Cheyenne]
Madam Jess Online   content

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta
To begin, race play is on My hard limits list. As a white woman from the South, I have been fighting the stereotype of being racist most of My life. It is not a thing I want to "play" with.

That said, I am asked fairly often by Black men to use racial slurs in scenes. (I am guessing that being from Atlanta with a higher Black population plays into the frequency of these requests). I always refuse. There are some words that I am just NOT going to use. Ever. Even if you pay Me.

And that is not to disqualify anyone's kink... who am I to judge what does it for you? And I can see where some could find it healing. But I personally can't do it.

http://www.madamjess.com
http://www.atlantadungeon.com

#21045 - 06/12/24 12:04 PM Re: Race Play-Could You? [Re: Queen Naomi]
Chamberpot Online   content
Occasional

Originally Posted By Queen Naomi
I enjoy flipping the script, calling white slaves "the help"
Wow, RIGHT on target. As soon as we close the door the natural order of things emerges. The construct of white privilege is revealed as artificial and is nowhere to be found.

Next time I am in the NYC area I will definitely contact you and politely beg for a session with you. Thank you in advance for any consideration that you might show to my humble request.

#21046 - 06/12/24 12:15 PM Re: Race Play-Could You? [Re: GoddessCapri]
Chamberpot Online   content
Occasional

It's not so much mean as it is the way that the natural order of things emerges and white privilege is gone. As Queen Naomi says, she experiences 'microaggressions that I never asked to be apart of' and it would be thrilling for me to be there when she reverses some of those microagressions on an obedient and willing white guy. So the Black mistress might act kindly while she is making my lower position obvious to me.

In terms of suggesting 'tude', this thread is exploring the dynamics of playing with racial stereotypes in session. I wouldn't mind being in the control of a Black woman who makes it obvious that she is someone who often doesn't get the respect that she deserves, and now, here I am, on my knees before her.

#21047 - 06/12/24 12:54 PM Re: Race Play-Could You? [Re: Cheyenne]
GoddessCapri Online   content

Occasional

Loc: Southeast, USA
Originally Posted By Cheyenne

This is an interesting line of thought. I'm trying to get my head around. Can you tell me more about this process or why people find degradation liberating?

I believe liberation comes with making a choice. The sub chooses to seek a professional. There is also liberation in asking for what you want/need. For the sub doing the asking, that could be their first step in them gaining control of the act of being degraded, which can be liberating.

It also allows people to explore a fantasy. Exploration can be liberating. Don’t get Me wrong, it can definitely be a two-edged sword if not considered carefully, but I do believe there is opportunity for liberation.

Edited by GoddessCapri (06/12/24 01:00 PM)
follow. love. worship.
IG : _Goddess_Capri
TW : _Goddess_Capri

#21049 - 06/12/24 10:10 PM Re: Race Play-Could You? [Re: Madam Jess]
international Online   content
Artisan

Absolutely respect your position, and I don't want to criticize you, but rather highlight the conundrum:
Isn't not doing racial play somehow a racial statement?

#21050 - 06/12/24 10:20 PM Re: Race Play-Could You? [Re: Cheyenne]
international Online   content
Artisan

Being a straitjacket fetishist, racism may get you a free session:
https://www.presstelegram.com/2024/06/11...g-the-hospital/

The challenge with most of the BDSM kinks:
What in the real world is disgusting is what we are craving for.

#21051 - 06/13/24 01:49 AM Re: Race Play-Could You? [Re: Cheyenne]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
I get that, absolutely. Childhood trauma sessions take a lot of of a dom, everyone in fact. Not everyone is going to want to go there. For me it's very rewarding when the sessions evolve from my being the abuser to recognizing that I am with them and supporting them through their trauma. I find the times when the sub changes from thinking he deserves degradation to when he realizes it's something he can enjoy separate from his vanilla self very satisfying. Yes, it is a lot of work. Luckily I have a nice mix of clients and can enjoy regular old kink.

Race play, and any other deep degradation, without this context would be a limit for me.

#21053 - 06/14/24 01:32 PM Re: Race Play-Could You? [Re: Cheyenne]
CelesteTaylor Online   content

Yes, I could.....because I am not racist. This is pay for play, and it is not 'real life', so in context, as long as it is with consent by both, and both persons know it is not how they "how they really feel" and "is not who they are at their core" it is ok. Play on - then back to reality.

#21071 - 06/19/24 01:22 PM Re: Race Play-Could You? [Re: Cheyenne]
Doc Domina Online   content

Loc: Atlanta, GA USA
In honor of Juneteenth I figured it couldn’t hurt to chime in.
Thank you to every lovely Lady for sharing their experiences and thoughts in this space.
I work as an educator on Social Justice, Equity and Inclusion in the vanilla world and feel this inherently informs my lens and mindset for Race Play. Just as with anything, I feel education and awareness are quintessential for all parties involved. I personally do not engage in Race Play à la “topping from the bottom” that is most commonly requested from me as a Black Woman. I do use these as opportunities to educate those of different identities about power and privilege along with the power of words. I feel there is a lack of dialogue in larger demographics, eg cons and paid platforms that features BIPOC specific Domme voices on the matter. There has been lovely feedback here and I would love to see the voices from BIPOC Domme lived experience on a larger scale to highlight the inverse of what Race Play looks like. All the gratitude for the awesome convo. ????????

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
84 registered (furfan, acquiesced, Atlanta_r, Uwssubmale, Mistress Ayn, Chamberpot, happystarters, slave boy jaime, buffalo, Soapy, langerr, tosser, CelesteTaylor, denali, Mistress UV, mbilbo, TheDriver, Cutter14, Chi61, Domina M, Cheyenne, The Thomas, nysubjack, Madam Jess, ztrade, Oliver Cromwell, WestAugust, Aztoilet, Boucheron, Doc Domina, Stern Miss Lea, fetishfan4, Queen Naomi, isuffr4her, Chuck123, Bruce88, milagros317, TadShy, DominaAdmin, MsRoseWoods, broom, DougCooper, DommeLynx, Moth to a Flame, marstoy, Curiouser, Mistress Mickey, Victoria_Cayne, GoddessCapri, T-bone, Mistress Troy, tophumiliatrix, mtsub69, AaronGrant, Dominions, bdsmlover, Stephen M, truesubtipp, Lady Velvet Steel, midlet, Mistress Berlin NYC, teliot, tylerr, extemper, Violetwand, dikembe50, gfred1, GoddessAvecti, billw, Stretch, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Trinity, palmer, artiemus1, Scs202323, Jogo, international, need to serve, Mick681, ingridguerci94, Dwyer, Slv4u, sfotk1, Eva Lordes), 3632 Guests and 30 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Mistress Lynn