by need to serve
05/22/24 07:50 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#21021 - 06/08/24 01:03 AM Re: Dommes Who Need A Domme? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
I've witnessed this happen within the last year with Ezada Sinn and Giada Da Vinci. I was actually present when they met. Giada was even brave enough to film the relationship and really put herself out there. She was and is a formidable Mistress. Her submission to Ezada takes nothing away from her power as a dominant female. That's my first hand observation/opinion - but then I am not a male client . . .

At any rate, enjoy the situation if you are so inclined. Please do kiss and tell. ;-)

I certainly will. We've only spent one night together and it was marvelous. She's a greedy little pain slut, with a love of very large toys! Training her will be a labor of love.

#21024 - 06/09/24 02:49 AM Re: Dommes Who Need A Domme? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Mistress Mickey Online   content

Loc: Southeast & Touring
Originally Posted By MsRoseWoods
Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
I've witnessed this happen within the last year with Ezada Sinn and Giada Da Vinci. I was actually present when they met. Giada was even brave enough to film the relationship and really put herself out there. She was and is a formidable Mistress. Her submission to Ezada takes nothing away from her power as a dominant female. That's my first hand observation/opinion - but then I am not a male client . . .

At any rate, enjoy the situation if you are so inclined. Please do kiss and tell. ;-)

I certainly will. We've only spent one night together and it was marvelous. She's a greedy little pain slut, with a love of very large toys! Training her will be a labor of love.

Nothing better than a new Toy. Especially if it walks, talks, and wets it's self!

#21026 - 06/09/24 08:54 AM Re: Dommes Who Need A Domme? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

Being a sub or slave is a helpful experience, it seems to me. For some subs it would bother them to be offered to dominate their mistress, but otherwise, it would seem to be a normal thing for some dommes!

#21044 - 06/12/24 08:05 AM Re: Dommes Who Need A Domme? [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Madam Jess Online   content

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta
I personally see nothing wrong with it. There are many facets to each of us and it's a personal choice which parts we share with which people.

I absolutely despise the concept that someone who bottoms isn't a "real" Top. That is a prevalent misconception and total BS. I truly wish that thought process would die out. Submitting takes courage and strength- besides being an amazing self learning tool. The Top who has bottomed knows exponentially more about how to manage a scene than someone who has never experienced it.

Additionally, if I direct my sub to spank me, am I bottoming? Or am I giving a directive to facilitate My own pleasure and enjoyment? And if I am bottoming to one person, it doesn't suddenly make Me a bottom to everyone.

I do understand the need to keep it quiet. Because yes. Both clients and lifestyle folks alike will form biased opinions. Besides, keeping private lives private helps keep good boundaries with subs and clients.

http://www.madamjess.com
http://www.atlantadungeon.com

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
84 registered (furfan, acquiesced, Atlanta_r, Uwssubmale, Mistress Ayn, Chamberpot, happystarters, slave boy jaime, buffalo, Soapy, langerr, tosser, CelesteTaylor, denali, Mistress UV, mbilbo, TheDriver, Cutter14, Chi61, Domina M, Cheyenne, The Thomas, nysubjack, Madam Jess, ztrade, Oliver Cromwell, WestAugust, Aztoilet, Boucheron, Doc Domina, Stern Miss Lea, fetishfan4, Queen Naomi, isuffr4her, Chuck123, Bruce88, milagros317, TadShy, DominaAdmin, MsRoseWoods, broom, DougCooper, DommeLynx, Moth to a Flame, marstoy, Curiouser, Mistress Mickey, Victoria_Cayne, GoddessCapri, T-bone, Mistress Troy, tophumiliatrix, mtsub69, AaronGrant, Dominions, bdsmlover, Stephen M, truesubtipp, Lady Velvet Steel, midlet, Mistress Berlin NYC, teliot, tylerr, extemper, Violetwand, dikembe50, gfred1, GoddessAvecti, billw, Stretch, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Trinity, palmer, artiemus1, Scs202323, Jogo, international, need to serve, Mick681, ingridguerci94, Dwyer, Slv4u, sfotk1, Eva Lordes), 3632 Guests and 30 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Sara Lips Wrestling