Mistress Natasha Müller
New Lobby Posts
Creative role play bucket lists
by Chi61
Yesterday at 09:19 PM
Is it immoral to session with a much younger Domme?
by subtember
Yesterday at 02:17 PM
Your favourite part?
by Boucheron
06/28/24 03:07 PM
Is Bluesky Dead To Doms?
by Soapy
06/28/24 08:26 AM
Shanghai Domme Alessandra Who Has Designed Numerous Creative Scenarios
by shanghaimistress
06/27/24 09:45 PM
Crazy Experience In Shanghai: I Dated One of the Submissive Men Whom I Pegged
by shanghaimistress
06/27/24 12:12 AM
Caning
by Soapy
06/26/24 03:38 PM
mental health research
by ztrade
06/24/24 05:38 PM
Female Supremacy University?
by Domina M
06/23/24 08:13 AM
aftercare and s*y aftercare
by Domina M
06/23/24 05:48 AM
New Reviews
A Year in Review Serving Mistress Ayn in Europe
by slave boy jaime
06/23/24 04:31 PM
Goddess Nemesis of Massachusetts
by palmer
06/21/24 03:47 PM
Nurse Gypsy & Associates
by acquiesced
06/21/24 01:42 PM
Mistress Trinity
by Mistress UV
06/11/24 07:44 PM
The Amazing Mistress Ultra Violet in Atlanta GA
by DougCooper
06/09/24 02:52 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#21025 - 06/09/24 05:14 AM Race Play-Could You?
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

This is a conversation that has been had a few times over the years. How do you feel about it? It is something that I have only been asked once for. As much as I like the man, personally, I couldn't do it. A visiting dom eventually gave him the session he had been craving. They both had a blast. I felt about it at the time because who am I to tell a black man that race play hurts my feelings? In retrospect, I could have put a spin on it that objectified him but didn't disparage. Something along the lines of, "Look at that black cock. You don't know that we all notice it is hard every time you are around a white woman? I'm going to punish that cock...." ect. It wouldn't have been so much different than other types of role play, actually less disparaging than small cock humiliation or the humiliation that cucks are subjected to.

This came to mind because a friend of mine, a white male switch, was very interested in dating a black woman he had met at a fetish party. As it turned out, as much as he liked her, she was into being the sub in race play and he couldn't do it. He and I were kicking around ways to approach it without demeaning the sub any more than we would in any other session.

It will be interesting to hear other's views on this subject. Could you do it if you really liked your potential play partner?

I've posted this on both DomSpeak.com and here as it is may turn out to be an interesting conversation.

#21027 - 06/09/24 10:11 AM Re: Race Play-Could You? [Re: Cheyenne]
Queen Naomi Online   content

Loc: NYC,FMTY,International
Race Play doesn't bother me, in fact I find it to be pretty humorous. As a literal African American Domme I find myself engaging in microaggressions that I never asked to be apart of. It tickles my dark humor to be able to combat racism with even more racism.

#21031 - 06/10/24 08:54 AM Re: Race Play-Could You? [Re: Queen Naomi]

Pooh-Bah

That is a great attitude to have. I love it. I checked your website out, by the way. It rocks.

#21033 - 06/10/24 03:13 PM Re: Race Play-Could You? [Re: Queen Naomi]
Chamberpot Online   content
Occasional

Originally Posted By Queen Naomi
Race Play doesn't bother me, in fact I find it to be pretty humorous. As a literal African American Domme I find myself engaging in microaggressions that I never asked to be apart of. It tickles my dark humor to be able to combat racism with even more racism.
Oh, yes. That is exactly the flip side of this white guy's desire for race play with a powerful Black mistress.

I go outside all day, enjoying my completely undeserved white privilege. It is such a relief to be with a Black woman, close the door, and see all that ugly white privilege disappear. Suddenly, when it is just the two of us, I am on my knees hoping that I will be allowed to earn her favor in a manner of her choosing.

My problem is this...most of the Black mistresses that I have met are SO forgiving and SO polite that it is difficult for me to get into the right headspace. I need just a bit of 'tude.

#21034 - 06/11/24 09:13 AM Re: Race Play-Could You? [Re: Cheyenne]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
It depends completely on the motivation. I had a regular (black) slave in NYC who would engage me in a "plantation owner/slave" role play. It was important for him and very much me to be out of role before hand and during aftercare--lots of aftercare. He is such a beautiful, sensitive soul who has taken the racial abuse to his sex map. For my part, I tried to make it healing for him. Yes he was the "slave" but in a way he was in control of the session and racism.

With any intense degradation I find I can go deeper when I work with my sub who I do not see as a "loser" but as someone who gets excited when called a loser.

#21035 - 06/11/24 03:09 PM Re: Race Play-Could You? [Re: Cheyenne]

I agree, it keeps me happy. Thank you. ????

#21036 - 06/11/24 03:19 PM Re: Race Play-Could You? [Re: Chamberpot]

I enjoy flipping the script, calling white slaves "the help", removing your pronouns and calling you it. Any comfort you enjoy having deserves to be removed.

White slaves should always tremble before their Black Mistress. Humbled and corrected for a worthy cause.

#21037 - 06/11/24 04:49 PM Re: Race Play-Could You? [Re: Cheyenne]
GoddessCapri Online   content

Occasional

Loc: Southeast, USA
On the one hand, I'm all for sexual liberation and heavy degradation is how some people are ultimately liberated sexually. On the other, while I don't want to getekeep and depending on (as mentioned) the motivations, negotiations, aftercare, trust, etc... (and I would hope most people are taking these actions) such a powerful kink seem like it should be left to credentialed professionals (perhaps even a triad surrogacy situation) as to not cause further harm.

I am curious to know how much experience the subbie asking had with this type of play? Seems like a very intimate and deeply personal kink (as all kink is granted) for them to ask and entrust someone they'd potentially just met. To Me that's the most interesting part of this story.

Personally, Ebony Domme/Black Goddess is part of my branding so when I get non-Black clientele, I automatically assume race play is part of their kink, although unless it's negotiated I don't make an effort to note it in the scene. However, given the history of racism I do understand a non-black sub serving a Black Domme doesn't necessarily have the same implications as the reverse.
follow. love. worship.
IG : _Goddess_Capri
TW : _Goddess_Capri

#21038 - 06/11/24 05:10 PM Re: Race Play-Could You? [Re: Chamberpot]
GoddessCapri Online   content

Occasional

Loc: Southeast, USA
Originally Posted By Chamberpot

My problem is this...most of the Black mistresses that I have met are SO forgiving and SO polite that it is difficult for me to get into the right headspace. I need just a bit of 'tude.

I'm curious if you say/note this explicitly? Perhaps this is another discussion for a different thread but I'm pointing this comment out specifically because I was just having the "mean" Domme talk with someone. I feel like, for Me because 'being mean' is such an 'energy' you defiantly have to pay AND be explicit about wanting cuz 1) I don't read minds. 2) Being mean isn't My energy but I will bring it if requested. I tell people "I'm firm... you have to pay for mean." And 3) Dominant is not synonymous with mean.

In My experience subs are expecting meanness or 'attitude' but NEVER ask for it. They just expect it in the session practically regardless of consent.

And don't get Me started on how expecting 'tude' from Black women (even if they're a Dominatrix) has it's own racial implications but I digress...

Edited by GoddessCapri (06/11/24 05:13 PM)
follow. love. worship.
IG : _Goddess_Capri
TW : _Goddess_Capri

#21041 - 06/12/24 03:28 AM Re: Race Play-Could You? [Re: Domina M]

Pooh-Bah

That is a great approach. It is wonderful that you could do that for him. You touched on another interesting topic: Cathartic sessions that work through childhood trauma. It takes a special dom to go that deep. Most of my clients just liked to have kinky fun. But, there were a few that were working through childhood abuse. While I had a great amount of compassion for their situation, it was emotionally difficult for me to visit that dark place with them. Eventually, I referred these clients to another dom who was very good and comfortable getting into that type of head space. I've done a lot of sessions that go deep but childhood trauma became a limit for me. Dom or sub, we all have our comfort zones.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
100 registered (Smiley, ztrade, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, porkster, Chi61, nysubjack, CelesteTaylor, The Thomas, Soapy, denali, marstoy, junglebeast, MsRoseWoods, subtember, TheDriver, shlem, buffalo, broom, Stephen M, Domina M, WestAugust, Stern Miss Lea, Mistress Mickey, midlet, furfan, Cheyenne, Chamberpot, DominaAdmin, EvedLeNashim, Boucheron, GoddessCapri, Slv4u, Humbaramba, Oliver Cromwell, acquiesced, bdsmlover, Aztoilet, shanghaimistress, DommeLynx, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, Olivia Amore, sfotk1, slave boy jaime, dikembe50, isuffr4her, Domina Perpetua, advnmale2, need to serve, palmer, jbeast, Mistress Berlin NYC, Mistress UV, Queen Naomi, bondagelover, Ramukc, truesubtipp, AaronGrant, mbilbo, Curiouser, DougCooper, Doc Domina, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Bill4, forHer, Atlanta_r, Uwssubmale, Mistress Ayn, happystarters, Cutter14, Madam Jess, fetishfan4, milagros317, TadShy, Moth to a Flame, Victoria_Cayne, T-bone, Mistress Troy, tophumiliatrix, mtsub69, Dominions, teliot, tylerr, extemper, Violetwand, gfred1, GoddessAvecti, billw, Stretch, Mistress Trinity, artiemus1, Scs202323, Jogo, international, Mick681, ingridguerci94, Dwyer, Eva Lordes), 5757 Guests and 49 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Madam Mysteria