Mistress Ultra Violet,

Thank you again for an amazing session last week.  It was a dream come true. I thought the best way to share my impressions of our first session was to share a set of words that keep coming back to me as I reflect on you and our session. 

Stunning: I was overwhelmed with how stunning you are.  Your videos, pictures, and images on your website and social media did not prepare me for how overwhelming your presence and beauty were to me while I was in the same room with you. Truly amazing.

Gracious: You were so very gracious to chat with me and explore my interests before the session began.

Curious: Your willingness to be curious and explore a new toy that I brought with me.

Kind: I could tell you had a very kind presence about you.  You were very attentive and kept a keen awareness of how the session was going and how to create a great experience for me.

Professional: I could tell from the very start that you knew what you were doing.  You were managing the session at a level of quality and professionalism I had not experienced before. Even the details of how you handled marks from the impact were perfect.

Demanding: I appreciated how you kept pushing me throughout the session and seeing how far I could go.  You had a deep awareness and instinct of where to push and where to slow down.

Fun: I could tell that you were not just doing the things that I wanted to do but took the opportunity to do some things that you enjoyed.  That made the session special for me in that it was not all about me as the customer but a time of mutual play and fun.  

Smart: You are a very intelligent and smart person.  I could tell that you made some very smart decisions and set the direction of the session in ways I could not have conceived. Your approach took things in a new way that had a perfect outcome.  

Balanced: You managed the pain-reward experience in an unexpected way for me.  The pain followed by light touching gave me a surprising sense of relaxation I never experienced. 

Peaceful: when the session was over and I was heading out to my car I was overwhelmed with such a sense of peace, fun, and energy.   

Overall it was the experience of a lifetime.  We touched on so many areas and yet it has just wet my appetite to do more sessions in the future and explore other areas (if you would have me).  It was truly an experience I will remember forever. 

Thank you,
Doug Cooper

https://www.mistressultraviolet.com/