Mistress Lynn
New Lobby Posts
Creative role play bucket lists
by subtember
Today at 02:21 PM
Is it immoral to session with a much younger Domme?
by subtember
Today at 02:17 PM
Your favourite part?
by Boucheron
Yesterday at 03:07 PM
Is Bluesky Dead To Doms?
by Soapy
Yesterday at 08:26 AM
Shanghai Domme Alessandra Who Has Designed Numerous Creative Scenarios
by shanghaimistress
06/27/24 09:45 PM
Crazy Experience In Shanghai: I Dated One of the Submissive Men Whom I Pegged
by shanghaimistress
06/27/24 12:12 AM
Caning
by Soapy
06/26/24 03:38 PM
mental health research
by ztrade
06/24/24 05:38 PM
Female Supremacy University?
by Domina M
06/23/24 08:13 AM
aftercare and s*y aftercare
by Domina M
06/23/24 05:48 AM
New Reviews
A Year in Review Serving Mistress Ayn in Europe
by slave boy jaime
06/23/24 04:31 PM
Goddess Nemesis of Massachusetts
by palmer
06/21/24 03:47 PM
Nurse Gypsy & Associates
by acquiesced
06/21/24 01:42 PM
Mistress Trinity
by Mistress UV
06/11/24 07:44 PM
The Amazing Mistress Ultra Violet in Atlanta GA
by DougCooper
06/09/24 02:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#20968 - 05/26/24 12:25 PM Only Fans
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Believe it or not, yesterday was the first time I ever signed up for Only Fans.

Is it me, or does their U.I. look amazingly similar to X/Twitter?

#20970 - 05/26/24 02:37 PM Re: Only Fans [Re: Soapy]
palmer Online   content
Artisan

Their UI is pretty terrible. I've been on it for a while, and recently it has asked me to upload age verification in order to buy or subscribe to anything, which I haven't done. Not sure if they are doing that for everyone now or it happened to me because I was out of the country, where different laws may apply.

I spent some time on Loyal Fans recently, which I like better although it's very similar. I know chat rooms and camming have been around for a while, but I never popped into those rooms before, and it is a bit crazy with the whole findom angle, getting blocked if you don't immediately tribute, etc.

#20972 - 05/26/24 04:46 PM Re: Only Fans [Re: palmer]
broom Online   content
Artisan

findom is not my fetish so i don't really know much about it, but i don't think that is really findom. it's just give me money and and i'll talk really mean to you and whine about how i deserve more. and no that isn't findom or femdom to me.

#20973 - 05/26/24 05:09 PM Re: Only Fans [Re: palmer]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Interesting.

The person I subscribed to has an amazingly cheap subscription fee. I wondered about that. I also wondered about the frequent messages inviting me to talk. I concluded the combination of two was to offer more things where the prices would be higher.

#20975 - 05/26/24 06:52 PM Re: Only Fans [Re: broom]
palmer Online   content
Artisan

I know quite a bit about it, and I was just in a conversation with a domme on Loyal Fans who both does a lot of findom but also said she hates the word because of what it means now. I do think that the cam girls demanding tips or else they'll boot you out the room is kind of what a lot of people think of as findom today. There's obviously a more sophisticated version of it as well. But there are people who only do the cam thing. Check out the blog, yourmoneyslave.com, for example.

#20977 - 05/26/24 10:58 PM Re: Only Fans [Re: palmer]
palmer Online   content
Artisan

This exact topic is being debated now on this Reddit thread.

#20980 - 05/27/24 03:52 AM Fan Sites [Re: Soapy]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
I am curious about everyone's experience with OnlyFans, LoyalFans, and the other ones--there are quite a few out there.

I've been toying with the idea of monetizing educational videos and gear reviews. While not graphic, it would not fly with regular social media. Does anyone think one platform would be better for sex education than the others? I'm wracking my brain on how to reach couples who want to explore.

Am I correct in assuming the fan sites can do pay-to-interact so I could video chat with couples directly?

#20981 - 05/27/24 06:05 AM Re: Fan Sites [Re: Domina M]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Domina M
I am curious about everyone's experience with OnlyFans, LoyalFans, and the other ones--there are quite a few out there.

I've been toying with the idea of monetizing educational videos and gear reviews. While not graphic, it would not fly with regular social media. Does anyone think one platform would be better for sex education than the others? I'm wracking my brain on how to reach couples who want to explore.

Am I correct in assuming the fan sites can do pay-to-interact so I could video chat with couples directly?

Great idea. There is a German Domme named Amelie Von Stein who does gear reviews on a Youtube channel called Fetish Matters. Obviously she has to be quite circumspect seeing as it's YouTube but I would fine something even a little more explicit very interesting.

Her gear all seems to come from the same supplier so I'm assuming she is sponsored. She also uses the videos to mention/promote her paysite.

#20982 - 05/27/24 06:19 AM Re: Fan Sites [Re: Domina M]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

I’ve built a few good ongoing relationships on OF though mostly with “vanilla” types and not Dommes. My main issues with OF are 1) you can’t use many kink/femdom words eg ballbusting is banned 2) providers turn over a lot as soon as you’ve built up rapport they are gone! 3) managing/finding content is a pain and if they drop off you can lose content you paid for. I like LF better as it is WAY more kink/femdom friendly and the store feature is better for buying and accessing content.

My favorite platform though is SextPanther while a different focus than OF/LF it is great for chatting and you can share some content there although admittedly that’s not really its focus. It’s basically just a pay to text platform. But I find it a better place to build an online relationship with a Domme personally

My last comment on OF is I think it’s left a lot of us jaded as many of the bigger models are run via agencies so you’re not even talking with the person. This seems to be less of an issue on other platforms. I also personally find more of a send me more mindset on OF compared to the other platforms.

#20983 - 05/27/24 09:30 AM Re: Fan Sites [Re: Domina M]
palmer Online   content
Artisan

Yes, you can do video calls and phone calls on these platforms (or at least on SextPanther and Loyal Fans, not sure about OF). The problem with all these sites for what you want to do is discovery and just having a more educational focus in a mix of more explicit content and cam girls, etc. I'm not sure they are sites that couples would go to. I know different creators have their own sites with more of a couples focus -- like Erika Lust and Stoya -- but, again, this is more explicit content. And I remember that Troy Orleans did, at one point, I think, gear reviews from time to time but I think they were on her Instagram and she didn't try to monetize them.

You do have a ton of content, so you could upload it all to Loyal Fans and then mix in the new reviews and see how that goes. (I think OnlyFans lost a lot of good will in the adult world with their fluctuating policies.) I've also seen some creators share via Patreon and Substack, although their TOS around adult content are tricky.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
100 registered (porkster, Soapy, denali, marstoy, junglebeast, MsRoseWoods, subtember, TheDriver, shlem, Chi61, CelesteTaylor, buffalo, broom, Stephen M, Domina M, langerr, WestAugust, Stern Miss Lea, Mistress Mickey, midlet, furfan, Smiley, Cheyenne, Chamberpot, The Thomas, nysubjack, ztrade, DominaAdmin, EvedLeNashim, Boucheron, GoddessCapri, Slv4u, Humbaramba, Oliver Cromwell, acquiesced, bdsmlover, Aztoilet, shanghaimistress, DommeLynx, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, Olivia Amore, sfotk1, slave boy jaime, dikembe50, isuffr4her, Domina Perpetua, advnmale2, need to serve, palmer, jbeast, Mistress Berlin NYC, Mistress UV, Queen Naomi, bondagelover, Ramukc, truesubtipp, AaronGrant, mbilbo, Curiouser, DougCooper, Doc Domina, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Bill4, forHer, Atlanta_r, Uwssubmale, Mistress Ayn, happystarters, Cutter14, Madam Jess, fetishfan4, milagros317, TadShy, Moth to a Flame, Victoria_Cayne, T-bone, Mistress Troy, tophumiliatrix, mtsub69, Dominions, Lady Velvet Steel, teliot, tylerr, extemper, Violetwand, gfred1, GoddessAvecti, billw, Stretch, Mistress Trinity, artiemus1, Scs202323, Jogo, international, Mick681, ingridguerci94, Dwyer, Eva Lordes), 5692 Guests and 49 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Mistress Isadora