A globally-accessible blacklist is something I've wanted to start for years. I realize that I'm vulnerable because I'm in Philadelphia and the guy from the Bay Area may actually be blacklisted and I don't know because we generally don't talk to one another outside of our respective cities -- if even *that* happens.

Where I got caught up was with the logistics of maintaining a private space where everyone agrees on what is "blacklistable" and then having integrity about reporting people.

The unfortunate reality is that some Dommes are not good people. And it's those people that I'm torn about keeping off the blacklist forum. But then if those people are not allowed word will eventually get to them and then it could be a nightmare.

So, if it's done it has to be done very carefully and by 100% vetted , emotionally mature Dommes. This will be a project. As much as I'm interested in it I don't know if I have the capacity to take that on. I have learned just from the BDSM Professionals website that people can be surprisingly unprofessional, childish, and unreliable.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (05/20/24 09:37 PM)