There is another possible way of doing FTT.

I'm a little of an oddball in that I enjoy FTT but do not like active humiliation and degradation (having been mercilessly bullied throughout my school career it does nothing for me except evoke fury)

Objectification/dehumanization. The premise is that Since Physical Toilets are not talked to and cannot speak, why wouldn't the same apply to a Objectified Slave Toilet. This can be forced via bondage/mummification equipment, a specially modified toilet box, funnels and breathing tubes. This forces full consumption, takes away your voice and prevents escape. A hand can left free to hold an emergency buzzer (for if the breathing setup fails).

One of the best things about an objectification toilet session, is that the more waiting to be used, patiently, because there is no choice, the more that is going on around you that doesn't involve you, the better. So we typically set up a Domme party/get together

I have been doing these types of sessions as they bring me into Sub-Space better than anything else.

I recently found another that does sessions a lot like mine posted on Thisvid.com

po

Edited by Poester (10/19/23 01:40 AM)