Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa
Have you ever felt like another Domme told one of her clients to come session with you so that she could "spy" on you?

I really didn't want to chime in since you did specifically direct your questions to fellow dommes like yourself but part of me wants to chime in on this topic. I had primarily seen Miss Tegan up in Philly. With me living in the Baltimore area it wasn't always the most convenient to head 2 hours every so often to session. As she was becoming less and less active due to her vanilla work schedule, we agreed I could see other dommes in Philly but also I asked specifically what I thought about a well known domme who had just relocated to the DC metro area that had a place previously in Philly. She agreed we'd probably hit it off well and even encouraged me to reach out to her and that she would also reach out on my behalf to let her know more about me and the things we've done and what she knew I didn't enjoy as much but wanted to continue training in. We basically hit it off like we've known each other for years as a result. I told her specifically on some things we did that I honestly didn't really enjoy as much as I made it out to be, she gave me the option if I ever wanted to try those things again to do it slowly and to approach it like a novice so I can experience it at a different level than previous.