Ms Tissa
My impression is that you feel a wife/partner deserves to at least hear the truth....and let the cards fall where they may. Hopefully in a direction that benefits both partners.

The concern is that once the cat is out of the bag, there's no getting it back in there if the honesty doesn't go well.

If Im honest with my wife and mention she's put on a couple of pounds....it's probably not going to go over well, so I often choose to say nothing.

I suspect that most guys have given there partner an inkling of their desires, which may not have been met with a positive result....so they reeled it back in with a laugh, before it blew up.

So my question is...what do you do if the honesty blows up?

Your thoughts are of particular interest, not just because you're a professional, but you are also a woman who speaks her truth.
I don't think your thoughts are the same as most women. I have seven sisters and they don't think like you. I wish they did.

It would be interesting to hear from a woman whose husband was honest with her about his kinky desires. How did she feel about it?

The question of cheating has many tentacles. To each his own.
Best Regards
The Driver