I respect your views and think that they are valid even when I disagree with them.

I don't agree with the nazi equivalency but that may be more because I despise people using "nazi" as a term to mean anything bad or they don't agree with politically. This overuse lessens what they systematically did and how cruel they were to not just Jews but also LGBT community members, gypsies and others as groups. The death toll everyone mentions is 6 million, but that is just Jews... the estimate of deaths based on systematic extermination of those they considered to be "less than" is unknown but is estimated to be between 11 & 13 million people (not including those killed in WW2 itself). But, that discussion trends way off topic of this board.

However, iconography of Catholic and Christian symbols is very much a part of art history, as is the "defilement" of those symbols as a push back of all the evil that religious organizations have done and therefore have come to represent in certain communities. As a part of this, those symbols have long been fetishized within the BDSM community (as I am sure you know, the keeping of Christian objects as sacred, specifically to items that Jesus supposedly touched in some way, is where the term fetish originates from).

As an artist, you understand wanting to create different and special content that at times makes a statement. As a content creator who is very much a capitalist, you also understand how that kind of content turns into money for the creators of it. I am confident that was more of what drove them to shoot videos in the church than wanting to "defile the alter", actively offend the parishioners or include them in any way.

As for why a kinky ass sub who just happened to be a priest would come up with an idea that was guaranteed to get him gangbanged by two hot Dommes while also making them extremely happy with him? Totally unfathomable to me...