So, had an interesting experience. Had been texting with a Domme on SextPanther. She’s been around for a long time, very established. She lives on West Coast. I live in FL. She says she’s coming to FL for an event. I book a session. Give $100 deposit. 48 hours before she emails that she is looking forward to the session, asks me to email back and email again day of session and provide a phone #. I do all that. Crickets. Never hear back. Day of I’m getting suspicious but I drive up to the city she claims she booked a dungeon in, I have no specific address. Never hear from her, no response to multiple emails. She’s posting on Twitter and OF how much fun she’s having in FL, so I know it’s not like an emergency.

It’s so strange to me, like why go through all that trouble for $100. Plus if she just emailed and said I screwed up my calendar, the dungeon cancelled, whatever, I would have said no worries. If it was some fly by night, I’d be less surprised but this is a well established Domme

I’m debating sending one more email just saying how disappointed I am that she would take a deposit and ghost with no explanation. But I think I’ll just walk away from it. The desire to flame throw is strong, but I think foolish. The cynic in me wonders if she asked for my # in her last email just so she’d be able to identify me.

Anyway, mostly venting. Though I think it will be a long time before I see anyone new after this. On a random side note, since I had already driven up I googled strip clubs near me and wandered into the strangest club I have ever been in. So, I guess for my $100 I got an entertaining strange hour in a strip club and an amusing story.

Edited by Chi61 (05/25/22 08:24 PM)