Originally Posted By Cheyenne
1 hour was the standard session length for the first part of my career. Midway through, for whatever reason, 2 to 4 hours replaced that. In the years before I retired, it was almost entirely 8 hour and overnights. FemDom session business has always been a wild ride. The only thing I could predict is that it would be consistent....I just never knew in what form.

Would it be fair to say a Domme's level of experience and how well known she is influences the length of time her subs book? Speaking for myself I am far more likely to book extended sessions with well extablished Dommes operating from first class studios and having tons of gear etc.

I would expect from a Domme's perspective it is easier and less hassle to do one 8 hour session than even 5-6 one hour sessions even if the revenue is about the same. (only one set of prep/cleanuo, far fewer emails so less time in that you are only having to communicate with one sub rather than six, Domme able to take some down time during the 8 hour session while the sub is in sensory dep or caged vs having to go flat out with constant interaction for each of the 1 hour sessions etc)

Would you agree?