I could write a book just on couples sessions. They are really all over the spectrum. Yesterday's session was pretty tame. I had sessioned with the male solo before and this time his fiance joined us. She just wanted to observe, but I got her to join in and before long I think she was having a much fun as he was.

On the other end of the spectrum, I used to see a swinger couple. They had no inhibitions at all, were total exhibitionists and I had them doing some pretty hot things to each other - they were both submissive.

I don't know why, but a lot of Dommes don't want to work with couples. Some say it's twice the work or they don't feel comfortable with it. I always do a phone interview with the female to establish rapport and make sure she is really wanting to do this and not feeling pressured. I have watched quite a few "baby dommes" find their legs and their voice with their partners and it's very fulfilling. The best thing is that they are exploring this together and I think that is awesome.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn