I believe I came to BDSM through some sort of subconscious or spiritual connection to it. It started as an escalation of sexualized behavior that peaked through identifying continually more extreme activities. So I saw a Domme, but I was not expecting any type of psychological or spiritual resolution to occur from the session or future sessions. But as I began to session and experience BDSM with multiple mistresses, I quickly realized there was one in particular that provided a very deep and intimate psychological connection. Through that connection I was able to open my mind and heart in ways I was never able to before. I was truly listening for once in my life and she was truly wise in the ways of spirituality, emotional intelligence, and psychological exploration. She was able to help me resolve an out of control sexual addiction of which I thought there was no help to be provided. The structured training of western medicine was unhelpful in the past in resolving my issues. But this channel seemed to work and particularly with this Domina, Dia Dynasty (she recently went independent). At the time I was seeing her as Mistress Zhao at the Fetish Fortress. Through a rigorous and multi-pronged training process together we solved the addiction. That was almost 2 years ago, and the training is still an effective deterrent to my previously addictive behavior. As mentioned above, it was not so straightforward as fear of water = immerse him in water. It was definitely a process borne of a dominant, but it was much more carefully prepared, it built up from subtle ways, and became very immersive. It was the right way to do it for me, because if I jumped steps in her program, I do not think it would have had the same effect. Anyway, I am really impressed with her intuitive and skillful ways to read and adapt to my needs. It was almost as if she could read and understand what I was thinking before I even knew which explains how she was able to tailor psychological conditioning specifically to my needs.