A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on?

Posted by: kinkybootbeast

A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? - 01/11/22 06:35 AM

Hi F/folks:

I haven't posted here in a while. I have a question for the Dommes on the board, though I'd welcome answers from anyone who has experience with this. Does anyone out there have experience with a strapless strap-on? I'm speaking of a device like this.

Eve's Strapless Strap-On

If so, do they provide stimulation to the wearer as advertised? I'm thinking it might be best to also buy a strap-on belt and use them in combination, so the Domme doesn't have to bother with gripping the toy the entire time. This may be more of a life style question (I suspect pros don't usually use these) but if you had your choice, would you prefer a strapless strap-on or would you just stick with the old fashioned variety? Any thoughts or information on the effectiveness of said toy would be very much appreciated. Thank you. smile
Posted by: MissMary

Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? - 01/12/22 01:14 PM

I want full control of my dick when I'm wearing one.

Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? - 01/12/22 03:19 PM

Originally Posted By MissMary
I want full control of my dick when I'm wearing one.

Hi Miss Mary:

That seems to be the general consensus. Reviews are trickling in on this toy and so far they aren't good. Many thanks for your response.
Posted by: Mistress UV

Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? - 01/15/22 08:25 PM

I'd try it with a girlfriend maybe but definitely not a sub... looks like a vaginal infection waiting to happen.
Posted by: Mistress Kiva Krimson

Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? - 01/18/22 01:19 AM

It looks like a blast for personal use. I won't use it in session. I have a beautiful leather harness for my dongs. I've been using it for years.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? - 01/20/22 11:33 AM

Someone gave Me a "feeldo" many years ago. It's the same design. I used it once with a lifestyle partner and hated it. Getting the angle right is a challenge and it was uncomfortable for both of us. It now collects dust in my personal Dungeon. I would rate it 0 stars ;-)
Posted by: Mistrix Violeta

Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? - 02/19/22 12:30 AM

As an ex-sex toy salesperson, I highly discourage using vaginal toys that simultaneously come in contact with the anus due to the increased risk of vaginal infections and bacterial vaginosis. Also, as a logistical thing, feeldoes are already hard enough to maneuver when you're penetrating a vagina, penetrating an area as tight as the anus must be even harder. I can imagine that in the end, it will just be plain ineffective. On top of that, as a general rule, I discourage the use of any sex toy without a flared base for anal use.

If you're interested in your partner receiving pleasure while using a strap, I recommend using a flat vibrator that can be put inside the harness and curve around comfortably around the pubic area (Like the Cute Little Fuckers Starsi vibe or Fun Factory Laya Spot vibe), or even a C-shaped vibe like the WeVibe Chorus (which is amaaaazing!).

Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? - 02/27/22 06:05 AM

Hi Mistrix Violeta:

Thanks so much for replying to my humble post. I've been a fan of strap-on play for most of my life and have always wondered if there was a way to stimulate the wearer as well as the fortunate sub on the receiving end. Wonderful to get advice on this subject from a Domme who was also involved with the sex toy industry. Apparently, strapless strapons have been very much over-hyped! grin It sounds from your description like a feeldoe might be okay for two female partners, but wouldn't work for a femdom pegging type situation, which is what I'm interested in. Though I do have extensive experience with this activity, I've never been on the receiving end with a partner who could also experience pleasure as a result of the pegging and wondered if such a thing was possible. In the interest of full disclosure, I must confess that I'm writing a piece of femdom erotica in which a married couple experiments with femdom and the wife pegs her husband for the first time. I wanted her to orgasm from the experience and had heard there might be ways to make that happen, but I wanted to be sure the scene was authentic and I had my facts straight. I'm very glad I came here to ask the question first because it sounds like these toys are something of a disaster. In the story, I ended up using a leather harness with a pocket on the inside to hold a small (silver bullet) vibrator. Thanks so much again for responding and sharing your expertise with me. smile

Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? - 02/27/22 06:14 AM

Originally Posted By Mistress UV

I'd try it with a girlfriend maybe but definitely not a sub... looks like a vaginal infection waiting to happen.

Hi Mistress UV:

Thanks very much for responding. Yes, others have also responded that a toy of this type might result in infection if used for pegging. Much appreciated.

Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? - 02/27/22 06:19 AM

Originally Posted By Mistress Kiva Krimson
It looks like a blast for personal use. I won't use it in session. I have a beautiful leather harness for my dongs. I've been using it for years.

Hi Mistress Krimson:

Yes, I'd definitely imagined a toy of this type as being for personal use, not for use in a pro session. From the responses I've been getting, it doesn't sound very good for personal use either. I agree with you that a leather harness wins by a mile! grin

Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? - 02/27/22 06:22 AM

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Someone gave Me a "feeldo" many years ago. It's the same design. I used it once with a lifestyle partner and hated it. Getting the angle right is a challenge and it was uncomfortable for both of us. It now collects dust in my personal Dungeon. I would rate it 0 stars ;-)

Hi Mistress Ayn:

Yup. Everyone who has responded has given the strapless-strapon a thumbs down. Many thanks for responding with your 0 stars review! grin
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? - 03/06/22 02:04 AM

I have a couple of these. They can be a bit awkward but pleasurable when you find the right situation and groove.

I would not use them with a client, however.

Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? - 03/06/22 05:36 AM

Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa
I have a couple of these. They can be a bit awkward but pleasurable when you find the right situation and groove.

I would not use them with a client, however.

Hi Mistress Tissa:

You're the first Domme to say anything even vaguely positive about these toys. I'm really glad I asked the question because they don't appear to have a very good reputation. I've always wondered if it was possible for a woman to experience pleasure while pegging her partner and what might be the best way to go about making that happen. From the responses I've gotten, it sounds like a sturdy harness with a pocket for a small vibrator would be the best solution. In the interest of full disclosure, I must confess that I'm writing a story where a husband and wife experiment with strap-on play and was contemplating having the wife use a strapless strap-on. I'm very glad I thought to come here and to Max and ask the question first. I wouldn't imagine something like this being used in a pro session, so I'm not surprised to hear you wouldn't use one on a client. It's really good to hear from you. Thanks so much for responding to my humble post. smile
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: A Question for the Dommes - Strapless Strap-on? - 03/13/22 05:45 PM

Originally Posted By kinkybootbeast
You're the first Domme to say anything even vaguely positive about these toys. I'm really glad I asked the question because they don't appear to have a very good reputation.

Maybe people have too high of expectations. Maybe they find them too awkward. Or that they aren't engineered to provide clitoral stimulation.

Quote:
I've always wondered if it was possible for a woman to experience pleasure while pegging her partner and what might be the best way to go about making that happen. From the responses I've gotten, it sounds like a sturdy harness with a pocket for a small vibrator would be the best solution.

I find the movement of the piece within the vagina while thrusting can provide a more connected physical and this psychological experience that just using a standard dildo alone.

A harness can help keep it in and, as you said, provide some way to incorporate a vibrator.