Amazon Surprise

Posted by: marstoy

Amazon Surprise - 07/01/19 06:28 PM

Maybe I haven't checked around there enough, but had a surprise the other day when searching Amazon.com for ground coffee to buy. First thing that popped up was a listing of enema coffees! Don't recall that happening in the past so maybe they've found out about my kinks or those of others. Actually haven't tried a coffee enema but after reading the review of the various types can't wait to see Mistress.
Posted by: OwwItHz

Re: Amazon Surprise - 07/01/19 07:32 PM

Originally Posted By marstoy
Maybe I haven't checked around there enough, but had a surprise the other day when searching Amazon.com for ground coffee to buy. First thing that popped up was a listing of enema coffees!

Google (particularly Chrome) knows all, and sells it to anyone.

A few years ago I'd laugh and say that's pretty funny, but today it's kind of scary.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Amazon Surprise - 07/01/19 08:14 PM

The same thing literally just happened to Me less than an hour ago! Maybe they have found us both out. Or maybe they are pushing coffee enemas.

As far as coffee enemas go, I had a request for one a few years ago and being the responsible Domme I am, I reasearched it and then gave Myself one. The feeling/energy I got from it lasted all day without any caffeen jitters. I keep saying I am going to do it again but it's such an ordeal . . .
Posted by: Soapy

Looking for a metal folding chair, but was shown - 07/13/19 05:49 PM

A month or so ago, I was looking for metal chairs on Amazon. The kind that you commonly find set out in auditoriums.

After going a few pages deep into the results I was shown this:

https://www.amazon.com/KINKLY-Multifunct...RM5C10QY4Y4N0JJ

LOL
Posted by: AssSniffer1999

Re: Looking for a metal folding chair, but was shown - 07/13/19 10:56 PM

Man, I want to buy or put together something like this but it's actually comfortable to sit in for the domme with back support and everything.
It's my dream to have a multi-hour session where a domme sits on me watching TV or something and i'm just tied in and stuck below them, unable to move for literal hours.
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: Looking for a metal folding chair, but was shown - 07/15/19 12:34 AM

Originally Posted By Soapy
A month or so ago, I was looking for metal chairs on Amazon. The kind that you commonly find set out in auditoriums.

After going a few pages deep into the results I was shown this:

https://www.amazon.com/KINKLY-Multifunct...RM5C10QY4Y4N0JJ

LOL

Hahaha! I'm now imagining an auditorium full of these.
Posted by: BiSlaveBoy

Re: Looking for a metal folding chair, but was shown - 07/17/19 02:42 PM

This chair really works for me. I love the auditorium idea.....I think there is something we could get in the Guinness Book of Records.....
Posted by: BiSlaveBoy

Re: Amazon Surprise - 07/17/19 02:49 PM

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
The same thing literally just happened to Me less than an hour ago! Maybe they have found us both out. Or maybe they are pushing coffee enemas.

As far as coffee enemas go, I had a request for one a few years ago and being the responsible Domme I am, I reasearched it and then gave Myself one. The feeling/energy I got from it lasted all day without any caffeen jitters. I keep saying I am going to do it again but it's such an ordeal . . .

Mistress Ayn, you say this is an ordeal.....but to a devoted slave an ordeal meted out by their Mistress is a joy whatever she chooses...so maybe you should delegate the next coffee enema? If it works the way you say the recipient would be totally alert to receive the full sensory experience of your attention in the Dungeon.