I completely understand why Domina.ms would consider Mistress Ayn and other long-time posters to be "Sage"... but this is the definition of the term from merriam-webster.com
- Wise through reflection and experience
- Proceeding from or characterized by wisdom, prudence, and good judgment (Sage advice)
- One (such as a profound philosopher) distinguished for wisdom
- A mature or venerable person of sound judgment
- A European perennial mint (Salvia officinalis) with grayish-green aromatic leaves used especially in flavoring meats
- A light grayish green
Other than possibly the "light grayish green" of my skin tone, anyone who has read my posts here over the years will definitely tell you that none of this definition applies to me (especially the "European perennial mint" part as I am 100% straight and not some flouncy European mint... not that there is anything wrong with that).
I did find one SAGE acronym that stands for: "Signal Amplification by Gas Extraction" and I do have some impressively loud farts (unlike you "silent but deadly" wankers) but I don't feel that is something that is relevant to a message board.
I DOTH PROTEST (too much)!!!