by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#9942 - 03/25/20 12:00 PM Re: What’s the funniest thing that ever happened in or around a session? [Re: Jiminhales]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Pushing limits.... lol

#9943 - 03/25/20 12:02 PM Re: What’s the funniest thing that ever happened in or around a session? [Re: Jiminhales]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
OMG! That's the stuff dreams are made of . . . for some people.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#9944 - 03/25/20 12:45 PM Re: What’s the funniest thing that ever happened in or around a session? [Re: Jiminhales]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

LOL! Short story along similar lines. Knew a European female bodybuilder, real Amazon, saw her once or maybe twice a year when she’d come to NYC. This was in the mid-2000s. I was really working out then and she liked it. By the fourth session I thought for sure I’d orally pleasure her that day. We always did a bit of wrestling, I’m big, she’s big but damn, no way she was letting me get close. Breast worship, fine, muscle worship sure, and I was allowed to pleasure myself. Wonderful session... but how could I be so wrong? Going home it hit me. I called her. We talked around the subject, me saying stuff like “Goddess, you are the strongest, most unique Domina I’ve ever met.” Finally I had the nerve to say, “You must have a massive clit... more like a ‘clit-cock’.” There was silence. Then she laughed and said, “You’re the only sub I ever had to figured that out.” I laughed. She was relieved. She was what used to be called a hemaphrodite. (Check Google.)

Strangely, this straight middle-aged (then) guy didn’t get weirded out. To be blunt, I lost a bet with her before the next session and she ordered me to briefly worship her. Worshiped strap on but that’s the only time the real thing. Taught me something about myself and sexuality in general, I guess. She was, is still, gorgeous.

#9946 - 03/25/20 02:49 PM Re: What’s the funniest thing that ever happened in or around a session? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
Let’s just say it opened some new kinks.
BTW, she did not stop and oddly enough I didn’t ask her to. Mind you I had a couple of beers in me. That’s what I kept telling myself after I left.

#9947 - 03/25/20 09:07 PM Re: What’s the funniest thing that ever happened in or around a session? [Re: junglebeast]
MayaMidnight Online   content

Artisan

Did a session with a submissive who loved leather boots. I wore a pair of thigh highs with five inch stiletto heels. Part of the session included me stomping on french fries and then feeding them to him.

French fry grease and stilettos are a bad combination. I was sliding around and narrowly missed falling on my ass multiple times before it actually happened. At one point I tried wiping off the grease but it wasn't enough and I spent the rest of the session trying my hardest not to fall over. Couldn't help but laugh since the whole thing was so ridiculous.

On a different note, I love ordering slaves to tell me a joke when they are in... difficult... situations. The jokes they come up with under duress are always terrible, which provides an additional excuse for punishment.

#9963 - 03/26/20 06:23 PM Re: What’s the funniest thing that ever happened in or around a session? [Re: MayaMidnight]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Originally Posted By MayaMidnight

On a different note, I love ordering slaves to tell me a joke when they are in... difficult... situations. The jokes they come up with under duress are always terrible, which provides an additional excuse for punishment.

That is SO devious and sounds like fun! Also sounds like it would extremely entertaining!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Shout Box

Who's Online
317 registered (spiderone23, Cheyenne, mike04071, international, nysubjack, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, broom, Madam Jess, Protons1, HellionCobRoller, The Thomas, Soapy, SeekingAdventure, AspX, langerr, WestAugust, HenryB, Old_Timer_FL, Ms_Gia_Peccato, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Stern Miss Lea, Chi61, Poester, tosser, palmer, Mistress Tissa, buffalo, Domthissub, zrfwd, Chuck123, Domina M, TheDriver, midlet, Eva Lordes, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, cbtlover, Dominions, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33081 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

DTLA Dominas