by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#10055 - 03/30/20 01:34 AM Re: CBT Enthusiast seeks True Sadist and Humiliation Lover [Re: cbtlover]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By cbtlover
The idea that I'm suffering before a true sadist is a huge turn on. When my self worth is being shredded by a Mistress, I want her to mean it.

OK, but how would you know if she's "truly" a sadist or just telling you she is?

And would it ultimately matter if you wanted to believe she was and you enjoyed the session?

This is *fantasy* after all...

#10081 - 03/30/20 07:37 PM Re: CBT Enthusiast seeks True Sadist and Humiliation Lover [Re: cbtlover]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By cbtlover
The idea that I'm suffering before a true sadist is a huge turn on. When my self worth is being shredded by a Mistress, I want her to mean it.

I have good news and bad news.

The good news is they do exist and it does add a level to the session.

The bad news is they are relatively rare. I have known 3 Dommes and 1 Switch that were definitely "genuine sadists" plus one more that was highly probable. Furthermore you are not going to know that they are one right off the bat. There are quite a few Dommes who are very good at pretending that they are much more sadistic than they really are with maso clients. You really have to get know them to be able to tell and that takes s lot of time. There are the subtle signs like the look in their eyes that will let you know.

Another point is that "genuine sadists" are usually not extremists. Rather they are ethical and responsible (OK there are probably a few exceptions out there. I haven't encountered one and to be frank I don't want to). I am a switch and have my own sadistic fantasies that I have acted out but I do not go to extremes. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Total isomorphism

One last point is that Dommes who are "genuine sadists" have their preferences. Some activities will turn them on but others are just OK. As an example there was a Domme who was extremely turned on by a certain form of CBT I devised but I could never get her to cane with full force.

#10093 - 03/31/20 12:44 AM Re: sadists [Re: The Thomas]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By The Thomas
Another point is that "genuine sadists" are usually not extremists. Rather they are ethical and responsible (OK there are probably a few exceptions out there. I haven't encountered one and to be frank I don't want to).

Bingo.

We like to differentiate ourselves from the psycho- and sociopaths by calling ourselves "ethical sadists". To show that we practice our sadism consciously, with a set of rules and responsibilities. This is, like you said, what you actually want. Someone who wants to hurt you in the way that is mutually enjoyed. And also someone who will tell you when you want to do something or go further than is wise, as "true" masochists by be inclined to do.

Quote:
One last point is that Dommes who are "genuine sadists" have their preferences.

Agreed.

#10281 - 04/07/20 09:26 AM Re: CBT Enthusiast seeks True Sadist and Humiliation Lover [Re: cbtlover]
Mistress Kiva Krimson Online   content

Regular

Loc: Pensacola, FL

#10289 - 04/08/20 08:21 AM Re: CBT Enthusiast seeks True Sadist and Humiliation Lover [Re: Mistress Kiva Krimson]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
Whoa

#10329 - 04/12/20 01:49 PM Re: CBT Enthusiast seeks True Sadist and Humiliation Lover [Re: Mistress Tissa]
BiSlaveBoy Offline
Occasional

For me it is all about the projected attitude and my reflected fear! With the right Domme the symbiosis can be delicious for both parties!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
320 registered (DominaAdmin, langerr, Awillingstudent, Moth to a Flame, buffalo, nysubjack, Soapy, Stern Miss Lea, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, CelesteTaylor, Poester, denali, Cheyenne, tosser, Bill Coda, HellionCobRoller, Dunkinsimth, artiemus1, Chi61, Domina M, TheDriver, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, The Thomas, DommeLynx, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, Boucheron, Chuck123, Bruce88, furfan, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, Dominions, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, T-bone, zeta, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33682 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sponsor a Domina