by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#9822 - 03/18/20 06:10 AM Re: Lost session time experiences [Re: Cheyenne]
Slv4u Online   content
Occasional

Loc: Germany
For me (and the majority here, i guess), the quality of a session matters, not the quantity (time). It is a game with its own dynamics; i like going with the flow created by my mistress. And accidently(?), the best point ending the session sometimes 'comes' a little too early.

This depends IMHO also on the kind of play; if its focus is on e.g. punishment / whipping / caning, it's all in the hands of the domme. But constant erotic edging, interrupted with (growing) pain, can lead to a sudden end, allthough you try everything to prevent this happen.

But as i have had quite an amount of sessions with my mistress already, she once gave me some money back or told me once to give her a little less next time. Keeps me a happy camper and keep on requesting ongoing service. This kind of trust can evolve after a couple of months / years.

#9825 - 03/18/20 08:53 AM Re: Lost session time experiences [Re: Slv4u]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Originally Posted By Slv4u
the best point ending the session sometimes 'comes' a little too early.

Haha. Yes, there is that. But even when that happens it doesn't mean the sub should be kicked out the door early. Often the conversation after the session is impactful and bonding. Goddess Samantha and I had a 3 hour double last week with a sissy and he could not contain himself - and his fate was in his hands, literally. That "came" about 45 minutes early. The remainder of his time involved him remaining au fem and having a casual conversation. He wrote later that was one of his favorite parts of the session.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#9826 - 03/18/20 09:00 AM Re: Lost session time experiences [Re: Cheyenne]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
100% agree.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#9828 - 03/18/20 12:15 PM Re: Lost session time experiences [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Slv4u Online   content
Occasional

Loc: Germany
Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
[...] That "came" about 45 minutes early. The remainder of his time involved him remaining au fem and having a casual conversation. He wrote later that was one of his favorite parts of the session.

Great! i like that - a lot!

Having a nice chit-chat after the session is also very important to me, it's a kind of aftercare and helps me to fade slowly out of session mode. Especially, as i don't have a pre session talk anymore... The domming usually starts already by neclecting sadistically my suggested dates, asking for a session. crazy

But after the session, we are really having a nice, trustful conversation and she tells me quite interesting things about other dungeons, mistresses and her private life and future plans while finishing of the bottle of sparkling wine i provided for the session.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
326 registered (DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Michelle Lacy, Mistress Mickey, Chi61, langerr, Dominions, furfan, Moth to a Flame, Eastbabyhuey, Cheyenne, Ma$oboy, HellionCobRoller, Boucheron, The Thomas, NYC Mistress Devi, Soapy, nysubjack, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, WestAugust, Mistress An Li, MayaMidnight, CelesteTaylor, Stern Miss Lea, Bruce88, Curiouser, callybionic, EvedLeNashim, Domina M, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, artiemus1, tosser, international, denali, MsRoseWoods, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, DommeLynx, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, T-bone, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33863 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Madam Mysteria