by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#7816 - 10/24/19 02:44 PM Re: Dominated By A Couple [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
I am not sure if folks on her know you are female. That puts your post in a different context - well sort of. Given your sexual orientation, a straight male would not be desirable for you. I get it - but that would be an interesting topic all of its own.

I suppose having a straight male participate in your session would be similar to having a gay or bi male participate in a man's session. Let's twist our heads around all that.

Oh, right. I forgot the user information just includes posts and location, and not gender. Maybe I should preface my posts with "as a female submissive" wink

I think this general topic is very interesting, the gender lines and how hard or soft they are for some people.

I personally think some men are very attractive ( for those that don't know, I prefer women), but i just can not see myself submitting to a straight male. It's completely a power issue. I don't know why I possibly would consider it if it were a gay male dominant.

It's fascinating to me when I read on here about forced bi with men. I think it is more of a societal taboo than two women, so for some guys it's a hard no, but others consider it or have done it. If two men weren't such a societal taboo in our culture I wonder if more men would be open to it. Then I suppose it wouldn't be as much "forced".

It seems like it would just add that many more possibilities to a session though.

#7819 - 10/24/19 05:16 PM Re: Dominated By A Couple [Re: MsRoseWoods]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
I've definitely fantasized about this, and would probably consider doing a session like this if one of the dommes I frequent offered couple domination.

I don't like the idea of being dominated and submitting to the guy though, the idea of the guy telling me what to do is a turn-off, but the idea of her humiliating me and making me serve her and her man in some way is kind of an exciting thought.

#7825 - 10/24/19 07:42 PM Re: Dominated By A Couple [Re: MsRoseWoods]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

This is an absolute hard limit for me, though I am not projecting my preferences on anyone who might think otherwise.

While I respect the professional/client dynamic in ProDomme session (no sexual contact), there is still an element of eroticism and sensuality in the sessions that I have experienced. I believe that the majority of subs here would hopefully agree with that observation. NT, CBT, anal play etc. all have an erotic and/ot sensual element to them.

Introducing another male into a session would, for me, greatly reduce that eroticism and sensuality. Also, and again for me at least, my highly competitive nature would kick in pretty quickly, making it impossible for me to recognize a male dom as my superior.

Just wouldn't work for me but I say go for it to those interested in having that experience.

#7827 - 10/24/19 07:55 PM Re: Dominated By A Couple [Re: Cheyenne]
alex Offline
Artisan

Loc: NYC

#7828 - 10/24/19 07:58 PM Re: Dominated By A Couple [Re: Mistress Ayn]
alex Offline
Artisan

I guess I do have a lot of issues, generally speaking.

The host of the podcast said that it was important for the woman to be in control all of the time, and that when it goes bad, it's usually because the bull is the one in charge of both of them.

#7829 - 10/24/19 08:17 PM Re: Dominated By A Couple [Re: alex]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I certainly didn't mean to insinuate that you have "issues" in general. Both FinDom and cuckolding are fraught with issues and it's easy to see how anyone could go down a bad rabbit how with either.

The host was correct. Bulls are usually the source of the problem but that is because they are allowed to be the problem. Thanks for remembering that detail and throwing it in.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#7835 - 10/25/19 04:11 AM Re: Dominated By A Couple [Re: Mistress Ayn]
alex Offline
Artisan

Honestly, I think I do have issues. In any event, I wasn't offended.

#7836 - 10/25/19 04:18 AM Re: Dominated By A Couple [Re: Cheyenne]
alex Offline
Artisan

I think that some fantasies are about what happens with the bull, but some fantasies are also about what happens between the cuck and his wife.

Maybe the cuck watches her get ready, or even helps her, etc. But I think that for most guys who are into this it's mostly about the other guy.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
319 registered (Chuck123, Moth to a Flame, Bruce88, tosser, Domina M, Soapy, TheDriver, cbtlover, DominaAdmin, furfan, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Boucheron, ztrade, nysubjack, spiderone23, Cheyenne, marstoy, The Thomas, CelesteTaylor, WestAugust, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Tissa, broom, langerr, denali, Chi61, buffalo, HellionCobRoller, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, Poester, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, Dominions, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Stern Miss Lea, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, Eva Lordes, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33395 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas