by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#7806 - 10/24/19 11:20 AM Re: Tribute Etiquette [Re: Mistress Ayn]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
Wow I’d be in with you at least as far as tribute etiquette goes. That’s exactly the way I do it although I think it took me awhile to get it exactly right. There have been times we’ve both forgotten about the tribute and I almost walked out without leaving it.

#7813 - 10/24/19 01:53 PM Re: Tribute Etiquette [Re: buffalo]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I've had that happen a time or two as well. And I used to be notorious for leaving My tribute at the Dungeon stuck under something. About a month ago I found an envelope in one of My usual hiding places. It was like Christmas!

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#7814 - 10/24/19 02:03 PM Re: Tribute Etiquette [Re: buffalo]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I've actually left and had to come back... She didn't even realize and was wondering why I was texting her about coming back up after I had left so you shouldn't feel bad about it (actually it puts you in a class with me, so maybe you should feel bad about it :p)

#7875 - 10/27/19 09:46 AM Re: Tribute Etiquette [Re: Domina M]
carter01 Offline

Loc: Europe
It's nice of you to give us your trust as easily, but I'm not certain that this optimism is shared by many other dominatrixes.
When I meet one of them, I'm used to give the tribute at the beginning because I want to reassure her about me and win her trust right away so that we both enjoy the session (I already heard stories about men deliberately leaving the session without paying), because I want us to get away from the monetary part as soon as possible, and because I myself don't trust my own memory : it already happened that one of her had to catch me when I was leaving after the session because I forgot to give her the tribute, which was extremely embarrassing.

In regards to the coins, it already happened to me that I prepare my session tribute the day before the session and found only 290€ in cash when it must have been 300€. Then I have been very tempted to have a look at the 20 cents, 50 cents and 1€ coins that I usually save to buy bread or coffee. There was enough coins to reach 10€, but I have nevertheless preferred to withdraw more bank notes at the ATM. (By doing so, I guess I probably robbed her of a good laugh.)
I have also already been tempted to complete a tribute with luncheon vouchers but I'm not sure she would have appreciated it.

#7876 - 10/27/19 12:17 PM Re: Tribute Etiquette [Re: carter01]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Trust is very important to me. I do expect a client to speak with me as a person, not as a slave, not as someone who is my "boss" because they are paying, but as a person. Most people don't even it past this "hurtle." Then they are whittled away to only the best. I have had 3 or 4 people short me in 22 years, so my odds are pretty good.

I have seen some slaves here immediately get naked and run around on all fours with the tribute in their mouths. I am sure that was amusing to some mistress in the past, but not my style AT ALL.

#7880 - 10/27/19 03:26 PM Re: Tribute Etiquette [Re: Mistress Ayn]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

I know that feeling of finding money you’ve forgotten about. I immediately think session money.

#7881 - 10/27/19 03:28 PM Re: Tribute Etiquette [Re: AspX]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Believe me I wish I was in a class with you as far as ability to session goes. I’m amazed you can do all that.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Mistress Ayn 
Shout Box

Who's Online
330 registered (Michelle Lacy, DominaAdmin, Moth to a Flame, cbtlover, midlet, HellionCobRoller, Chi61, Soapy, international, Slv4u, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, langerr, painslut, HouseofServitude, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, palmer, Domina M, Bruce88, tosser, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, need to serve, Stephen M, Queen Naomi, nysubjack, Boucheron, WestAugust, The Thomas, furfan, otkbrat, Mistress UV, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, Lady Velvet Steel, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, denali, MsRoseWoods, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, Chamberpot, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34099 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sara Lips Wrestling