by Dominions
04/27/24 08:14 AM
Femdom Church; 1980s
by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#5755 - 08/23/19 10:00 AM Re: What do you do if there is a misrepresentation? [Re: AssSniffer1999]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
It has happened a couple of times, in a way. Mistress has a strapon and will use. In get there and it is the size of King Kong and the only one she has. Needless to say it would not fit.
I know how to get better information now.

#5756 - 08/23/19 10:08 AM Re: What do you do if there is a misrepresentation? [Re: subjohn]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

In the situation you describe, it would have been beyond considerate to give her twenty dollars, explain that equipment is important to you and, if her facilities change, please contact you.

Years ago, I traveled a good bit and, did sessions on the road. Usually, I'd rent a cabin in the woods and, convert it into a rustic dungeon. (Loved that.) But, on one trip, to see my regular clients in Ohio, most of them wanted the convenience of a hotel, instead of traveling an extra 45 miles. So, I changed venues. One of my favorite clients who I liked a lot, was so disappointed. He went through the session anyway and, didn't tell me how he felt until the end. I still feel bad about that, to this day. Most Doms want to walk away from a session, knowing she rocked the sub's world, not disappointed him. Sessions require a good bit of money and, emotional energy. Better to speak up and, get what you want or, politely say, "No thank you."

#5758 - 08/23/19 10:21 AM Re: What do you do if there is a misrepresentation? [Re: AssSniffer1999]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

From a woman's side of this, I can't begin to imagine how it would feel to have a client show up, look at you and, see the disappointment in their eyes. People aren't stupid, they can sense that. Why would a woman want to set herself up for that? Of course, it isn't fair to the client but, gosh, it must be an esteem crusher for the woman.

#5761 - 08/23/19 01:30 PM Re: What do you do if there is a misrepresentation? [Re: subjohn]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hello subjohn,

I am very sorry to hear this happened to you. To make it worse, it sounds like you probably didn't even realize the equipment wasn't there until the session was under way. I hope that you sent the Domme a note explaining your disappointment. Maybe she didn't realize how important the Dungeon equipment/atmosphere was to you (although she should and should not have misrepresented it online).

I agree with Cheyenne that it would be devastating to see the disappointment in sub's. I don't know how anyone could set themselves up for that. Desperate for money maybe? But it's a short lived solution. Who would return?

It seems that I hear less of these stories these days. Maybe it's because Backpage and Craigslist advertising is gone. Maybe it's the popularity of social media with all the selfies and visuals.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#5766 - 08/23/19 02:42 PM Re: What do you do if there is a misrepresentation? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
king lexa Offline

Loc: Orange County Cal
Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Hello subjohn,

I am very sorry to hear this happened to you. To make it worse, it sounds like you probably didn't even realize the equipment wasn't there until the session was under way. I hope that you sent the Domme a note explaining your disappointment. Maybe she didn't realize how important the Dungeon equipment/atmosphere was to you (although she should and should not have misrepresented it online).

I agree with Cheyenne that it would be devastating to see the disappointment in sub's. I don't know how anyone could set themselves up for that. Desperate for money maybe? But it's a short lived solution. Who would return?

It seems that I hear less of these stories these days. Maybe it's because Backpage and Craigslist advertising is gone. Maybe it's the popularity of social media with all the selfies and visuals.

Backpage was good for travel adds, but it had more than it's share of sleaze.

#5801 - 08/24/19 03:18 PM Re: What do you do if there is a misrepresentation? [Re: king lexa]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By king lexa

Backpage was good for travel adds, but it had more than it's share of sleaze.

HEY!!! I resemble that remark!!!

er, resent... I meant resent... Where the hell is the backspace button on a phone?

#5802 - 08/24/19 03:25 PM Re: What do you do if there is a misrepresentation? [Re: subjohn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I think this is a great topic because as a client you should actually think through what you will do in different situations before they occur. To me it depends on how egregious the misrepresentation is.

If it is just the pics are older and she has aged or has gained weight, I would probably go on with the session since I generally do research and the things that get me to book go beyond looks.

If the misrepresentation is that she stole someone else's pics and rep and tricked me into showing up or that "She" was actually a man (which is extremely different from a Domme who openly advertises as a TS), then I would GTFO as soon as I could... using whatever I felt was necessary to get out of that situation since I have no idea how much danger I could actually be in.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
326 registered (Chi61, Moth to a Flame, DominaAdmin, T-bone, Soapy, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Michelle Lacy, langerr, Dominions, furfan, Eastbabyhuey, Cheyenne, Ma$oboy, HellionCobRoller, Boucheron, The Thomas, NYC Mistress Devi, nysubjack, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, WestAugust, Mistress An Li, MayaMidnight, CelesteTaylor, Stern Miss Lea, Bruce88, Curiouser, callybionic, EvedLeNashim, Domina M, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, artiemus1, tosser, international, denali, MsRoseWoods, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, DommeLynx, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33868 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Atlanta Dungeon