#5731 - 08/22/19 08:13 PM Re: My Journey This Year [Re: The Thomas]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Thanks Thomas

#5773 - 08/23/19 06:47 PM Re: My Journey This Year [Re: AspX]
palmer Online   content
Artisan

That's crazy intense -- and to keep it going for five weeks. Yes, many questions, but I'll just ask about the forced intox. Was that the first time doing that?

#5783 - 08/24/19 05:07 AM Re: My Journey This Year [Re: AspX]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Well, I go right up to Her... Look Her in the eye and put Her back in Her place as I say, "I am Yours to do with as You please"...

LOL. Love it. Loved reading about your journey this year. Took me back to the good ol' days when I was active as a prodom. When I look back, it cracks me up...I was so self unaware. It was just a normal, natural thing to expect men to treat me like a queen. It wasn't so much that I took it for granted or, didn't appreciate them. It was just normal. Sounds like the Dom you are serving has a similar attitude. You should start a blog of your experiences with your Goddess. It would make for good reading.

#5798 - 08/24/19 02:23 PM Re: My Journey This Year [Re: palmer]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Well... to be fair, the full five weeks involved multiple Dommes. There was my Chicago Domme that started it and that forced me to only get back to Detroit to drive two Atlanta Dommes to the airport at 3 am, then Lilith Kat visited and I drove/supported just Her for a day or two before King Lexa came in for a day then I took Lilith to Toledo before being released (I thought)... then the next day, She asked me to come pick Her up at a music festival She ended up attending in Eastern Ohio and take Her to Cincinnati where I spent the whole day before being released to come home. It was after that, that I kinda had a week off but was under control from my Chicago Domme who ordered me to be in Chicago the following Monday and that started the whole 12 days of slavery thing.

As for your question, the answer is no... it was not the first time I had done forced intox and to be fair, it wasn't really forced (which I have had done to me) but really ordered intox where She instructed me to go to a bar and get a couple of very specific (and very strong drinks) followed by coming back to Her apartment and doing the Lemoncello "shots" (which I actually sipped because they were way too strong for me to shoot). Thinking you probably want follow up on the "I have been forced", I will spin up another thread about that in a day or two.

#5800 - 08/24/19 03:10 PM Re: My Journey This Year [Re: Cheyenne]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Actually, having spent so much real time with Her (rather than just play/session time) I would say she actually doesn't have that attitude when it comes to every man, but you are dead-on when it comes to any man who identifies to her as a sub.

Thank You for the compliment but She actually is just one of my Dommes (although She owns me in ways I never thought possible as the switch/poly slutbag that I am). By coincidence, she messaged me on Thursday asking about my schedule (which unfortunately is packed solid until the end of next month) and has already told me that she plans to order me back to Chicago sometime in October.

So, since I tend to use the Buzz to spew out these stories you will get to see them all over time without having to go hunt down some blog... Also, knowing what is on my schedule real soon, I am also confident there will be other stories generated with other Dommes before then. (in fact, I know a specific someOne who is probably reading this thinking "Yes there will Asp... Yes... There... Will!!!")

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
333 registered (Cheyenne, Domina M, Bruce88, Poester, WestAugust, Queen Naomi, Soapy, international, langerr, Chi61, cbtlover, Scs202323, denali, buffalo, DominaAdmin, The Thomas, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, nysubjack, broom, Boucheron, Mistress Tissa, furfan, Moth to a Flame, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, HellionCobRoller, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, palmer, ChicagoSlicker, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Awillingstudent, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Berlin NYC, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, Chamberpot, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34365 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sara Lips Wrestling