by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#5332 - 08/16/19 02:56 AM Re: Going into the future [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

Hi Mistres Ayn,

I knew Lady Cheyenne and Domina M before, but in reality I met you only here. I have no doubt that you can take out individually any stupid guy (I assume they were guys) who would attack you or all of them together if it comes to that.

I am kind of surprised why would anyone attack you when you are so reasonable and well spoken. I have been myself flamed many times by guys and mistresses as well but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

At the same time the only attacks that hurt are those that are true and those cannot be moderated away.

While in the typical trade-off between freedom and security I am firmly on the side of freedom I have to admit that leaving ideology aside if the tone from MF resulted in driving people like you away that is an important factor to consider.

I can see this forum working better but only time will prove whether this is because this is moderated or because it has the advantage of being fresh and smaller, which creates an intimacy more difficult to maintain when the age and size increase.

#5333 - 08/16/19 02:59 AM Re: Going into the future [Re: alex]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

Granted, but there is the chicken and the egg problem. The interesting topics are created by the interesting people, and the interesting people join and stay when there are interesting discussions.

#5365 - 08/16/19 02:36 PM Re: Going into the future [Re: Komodo]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania

Hello Komodo. It's been good to get to know you here and I have enjoyed reading your posts and comments.

Originally Posted By Komodo
I have no doubt that you can take out individually any stupid guy (I assume they were guys) who would attack you or all of them together if it comes to that.

They were not guys.

I have been myself flamed many times by guys and mistresses as well but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

At the same time the only attacks that hurt are those that are true and those cannot be moderated away.

As a male participating in discussions this would be true. No one knows you. Your career is not on the line. The worst you can suffer is a little hurt feelings. With us pros it's different.

Nastiness, name calling and general rudeness I can deal with. I am a big girl. But if a pro is accused of having fake reviews, playing unsafely or having their play space under police surveillance in a forum like this it can be very harmful. Beyond just appearing on the forum, if libelous statements are allowed to stay online they eventually become indexed by search engines and when someone searches for a Domme's name these untruths can pop up. And, yes, all of these things did happen to Me on MF when I first started participating there. Back then I didn't have a bevy of slaves registered there with long standing ties to that community that could come to My defense, but even if I did, the posts really should be removed, in My opinion.

More recently (about 3 years ago?) when I announced FemDom Mansion on MF a "sock puppet" account registered and again brought up fake reviews and contacting the "homeowners association". Several well known members on the board jumped in and called the person out. But it's still out there for the search engines to find and possibly put doubt in a potential client's mind. If that happened here I would hope that the Admin would simply remove the post because it is obviously libel.

While in the typical trade-off between freedom and security I am firmly on the side of freedom

Under most circumstances I would agree with you. "Those that trade freedom for security deserve neither." (Benjamin Franklin?) If a newspaper published lies about Me, I could sue it. On forums (and social media) we are often dealing with an avatar or fake identity that cannot be held accountable so moderation is sometimes necessary.

I can see this forum working better but only time will prove whether this is because this is moderated or because it has the advantage of being fresh and smaller, which creates an intimacy more difficult to maintain when the age and size increase.

I completely agree. We are a small group now but as it gets bigger and more diverse things might change. I hope not.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#5397 - 08/17/19 03:41 AM Re: Going into the future [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

Thank you for explaining, it is very difficult to understand from the outside.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
324 registered (Soapy, langerr, Michelle Lacy, HellionCobRoller, nysubjack, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, furfan, Cheyenne, WestAugust, Mistress An Li, MayaMidnight, CelesteTaylor, Stern Miss Lea, Bruce88, Moth to a Flame, Curiouser, callybionic, EvedLeNashim, Domina M, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, Chuck123, artiemus1, tosser, international, Chi61, Dominions, denali, MsRoseWoods, DominaAdmin, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, The Thomas, DommeLynx, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, Boucheron, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, T-bone, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33805 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Goddess Gia Peccato