by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#3782 - 06/30/19 09:44 AM Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... [Re: Julia Steele]
tabula Online   content
Artisan

Loc: New York
I know several people have said hands. My favorite implement is a variation on this, fists. I enjoy being used as a punching bag. Being punched in the chest, abdomen and balls with both hands and feet bound, so there is no chance to curl up and hide can be such an intense experience. The bruises the next day can be great reminders as well.

I enjoy the classic implements as well (e.g. canes, whips paddles). But there is something so primal about a sadistic Domme using her hands to deliver the pain she wants to unleash and I yearn to receive. It can make me feel a deep connection.

Knees and feet are a close second. smile

#3788 - 06/30/19 04:46 PM Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... [Re: AssSniffer1999]
Julia Steele Online   content

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta,GA
I know how you feel. I have two favorite whips that I love using just for the sound they make on contact with flesh. Mmmmmm.....

www.msjuliasteele.com

https://twitter.com/MsJuliaSteele

#3789 - 06/30/19 04:47 PM Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... [Re: second try]

Occasional

Thank you for this very interesting reply!

www.msjuliasteele.com

#3801 - 07/01/19 06:01 AM Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... [Re: Julia Steele]
OwwItHz Offline
Regular

Loc: DC Metro
Originally Posted By Julia Steele
It depends how hard the spanking would be. I definitely wouldn't enjoy delivering a hand spanking for 30 minutes if the intensity of the smacks was too hard. Your ass is supposed to hurt, not my hand.

I don't judge a spanking by the intensity, it's about how the total experience. works. When I recommend a spanker, there's always someone who asks "Can she give a really hard spanking?" and I try to explain what's hard for you might be love taps for me, or it might be darn near unbearable.

I don't feel that I'm getting my money's worth if, after three minutes with a hairbrush I'm ready to crawl out of my skin and run for safety. Fortunately, I've found a few who can deliver a satisfying hand spanking in half an hour and we both have a good time.

#3814 - 07/01/19 09:51 PM Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... [Re: tabula]

Occasional

Knees and feet... YES! Now you're talking.

www.msjuliasteele.com

#3817 - 07/02/19 03:04 AM Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... [Re: Julia Steele]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
I agree with the bare hand, it is always at the ready.

Having said that, I love a good, well-weighted flogger. I can create a wide range of sensations and intensity with one good flogger.

#3819 - 07/02/19 03:17 AM Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... [Re: Domina M]
second try Offline
Artisan

Domina M is no newbie, something is wrong with the Classifications. She is also a Lady who certainly knows Her way with punishment delivery devices.

Many years ago, I was a regular with Mistress Chloe in NYC, and She sent me to see Domina M to learn better bdsm manners. I forget the details of the session, except for two things: She is amazingly beautiful; and two, She found a reason, cause, to suddenly grab me by the hair on top of my head and drag me down a short staircase (maybe three or four steps) in the middle of Her Domme space. I was not hurt by the maneuver, but I was shocked to the recognition as to how little control a sub has as to his outcome when submitting to a real Mistress.

#3821 - 07/02/19 05:51 AM Re: Paddles, straps, canes, floggers,etc.... [Re: second try]

Occasional

I believe the classifications relate to how many posts one has made on this board. It has nothing to do with skill set.

www.msjuliasteele.com

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
313 registered (Eva Lordes, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Domina M, Poester, Soapy, Stern Miss Lea, nysubjack, 2Balls1Cock, buffalo, Old_Timer_FL, WestAugust, Cheyenne, Mistress Berlin NYC, langerr, TheDriver, CelesteTaylor, Mistress Tissa, international, The Thomas, marstoy, painslut, HenryB, gfred1, palmer, broom, Chi61, mbilbo, HellionCobRoller, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, tosser, cbtlover, Dominions, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32922 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Lynn