by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#3541 - 06/13/19 06:25 AM Re: More Max Madness [Re: TheBigWoman]
TheBigWoman Offline

From max the hang this morning.

UBB Message
We encountered a problem. The reason reported was

Database error only visible to forum administrators

Please click back to return to the previous page.

#3542 - 06/13/19 06:40 AM Its happened before [Re: TheBigWoman]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Its happened several times before. The site slows down for a few days, stops for a few days, some web guy somewhere finally gets around to it, the site goes back up at normal speed.

#3544 - 06/13/19 06:59 AM Re: Its happened before [Re: Soapy]
TheBigWoman Offline

Max the hang is only useful to the people who troll it. There is NO profit (can't buy advertisement) involved in it anymore. The absentee owners let it go to the dogs years ago.

I don't believe it's gonna make a comeback this time. It isn't working at all now. I'm thinking there's no one out there to deal with the mess and the owners don't care!

#3559 - 06/16/19 12:21 AM Re: Its happened before [Re: TheBigWoman]
jacky b Offline
Artisan

Loc: SoCal
Honestly this site is highly preferable to Max in my opinion, even if Max were working well. Let's build up this site where there is a moderator who can remove nasty trolls on the rare occasion that is needed. Fingers crossed.

#3563 - 06/16/19 12:06 PM Why the resistance? [Re: jacky b]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
jacky b, I think you (and many others posting here) have been on MF longer than I have (2010 for Me I think). What is the resistance to moving here all about? I saw someone suggest migrating to a completely new forum that isn't even set up yet. Why when this is here and moderated? To My knowledge this site hasn't gone down in quite some time so that isn't an excuse anymore.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#3567 - 06/16/19 05:36 PM Re: Why the resistance? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Zingish Offline
Artisan

I too have noticed some reluctance on the part of MFers to consider this very worthy alternative. I don't understand the resistance. It's like some kind of sentimental attachment to the glory days of that forum. But the fact is that it has been sort of limping along ever since the moderators disappeared. I do wish more MF kinksters would make the switch and regroup here.

#3570 - 06/16/19 08:13 PM Re: Why the resistance? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
tabula Online   content
Artisan

Loc: New York
Change is hard. I just registered here yesterday and so far it's been great. I certainly hope others from MF will continue to follow. Critical mass is so important for these boards.

From a technical point of view this board is great. OMG the page loads are lightning fast. I didn't realize exactly how slow MF was (even before the current problems) before I came here.

Kudos to the owner and admins.

#3576 - 06/17/19 06:52 AM Re: Why the resistance? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
OwwItHz Offline
Regular

Loc: DC Metro
For the long-timers on Max, change is hard. We (or at least me) develop a routine on the forum. We know what we're looking for, and who, and we know what to ignore. Admittedly, this isn't particularly conducive to occasional users.

Forum moderators are good for heading off flame wars, though the best defense against real trolls is simply to ignore them. However, that's really hard to do because everybody wants to be a moderator at their convenience and that keeps the trolls well fed.

What Max needs isn't moderation, since that doesn't really do a lot of good. It needs administration - someone who will take care of technical problems promptly. It seems that this is something that Domina Ms is trying to keep up with, and that's a good thing.

It's hard to understand what Max Fisch is these days. It's, for sure, a place for a few dozen hard core forum members to hang out, but if it's actually a business any more, it isn't a very good one. With the difficulties in registering new members plus the difficulty in obtaining commercial advertising, what's in it for the owners?

If an owner could be identified, perhaps Domina Ms could make an offer they can't refuse - a bulk buyout of the entire data base with everyone registered on Max Fisch would, overnight, magically, become a registered user here, with the only change being a new bookmark to add to the user's web browser.

I can only wish.

#3589 - 06/18/19 11:59 AM Re: Why the resistance? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Jimbo20 Offline

I have been a long time member of Max Fisch and have found the Hang to be very useful, despite its controversies, which I basically have ignored. Since this forum essentially provides the same thing (with the added benefit of moderation) and since, unlike the Hang,. it seems to work seamlessly, I too don't understand why people don't just miugrate over. The latest glitch at the Hang, which now works at dial*up speed, has lasted form over a week now, with no sign of remedy. I think the proprietors of this site need to make a continued and consistent barrage of posts all over the Hang to further inform users of the easy transition. Once this gets critical mass, it should be ideal

#3590 - 06/18/19 12:03 PM Re: Why the resistance? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

It isn't resistance to this forum, it is resistance to any forum other than The Hang.

Internet forums are kind of like bars. People go with what they are used to ( people have years/decades of memories at The Hang ) and it is very difficult to attract a crowd and even more so to set an atmosphere for a new forum. It happens organically.

I think The Hang has to completely die and stay dead for people to migrate en masse to a new forum.

Edited by Soapy (06/18/19 12:20 PM)

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
308 registered (Cheyenne, Domina M, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, CelesteTaylor, zeta, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, Chi61, Dominions, Chuck123, langerr, tosser, international, DominaAdmin, furfan, Poester, Mistress UV, nysubjack, artiemus1, broom, marstoy, TheDriver, The Thomas, Mistress Tissa, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, EllaStrictland, palmer, Lady Paradise, HenryB, painslut, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, cbtlover, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32544 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Goddess Gia Peccato