Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#15138 - 07/01/21 03:31 PM Re: Lost Interest In Pro Sessions! [Re: MikeyRedShoes]
MikeyRedShoes Offline

Throwing away money! After a brief correspondence with a domme I found on Eros guide. I was instructed to send her an interests list. I did as she instructed, the list didn't include any unusual activities or fetishes.

I received her one line response this morning. "Hi this all ı can do for 3000 1 h."

I don't think my cousin the neurosurgeon makes $3000 an hour.

#15139 - 07/01/21 06:00 PM Re: Lost Interest In Pro Sessions! [Re: Cheyenne]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
In my experience you are right about same day sessions. I used to do a lot of same day sessions but now it seems like no one wants to do them even for established clients. This is disappointing to me because i don’t have alot of opportunity to session and when one pops up I’d like to be able to take it. I remember Dommes telling me I should call them even late at night if an opportunity and the desire came up. Why do you think the trend away from same day sessions has taken place over the years?

#15140 - 07/01/21 06:15 PM Re: Lost Interest In Pro Sessions! [Re: buffalo]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I don't know why it has changed but it is a good question. When I had my studio in Ohio, I kept regular business hours and fully expected same day sessions. If the day had been slow, I'd just spend the night and be ready for 2am calls. I laughingly called it my after bar business when the phone rang. Interestingly enough, when I moved to Providence, Rhode Island, my studio was considered more of a designation spot that people planned for and traveled to. I had less hourly and a lot of extended. I tried same sessions in New England but it didn't work like it did in Ohio. I've got more questions than answers on the topic of the shift. I do wonder if short notice sessions still reign in bigger cities.

#15142 - 07/01/21 08:49 PM Re: Lost Interest In Pro Sessions! [Re: MikeyRedShoes]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

I don’t get it. It shouldn’t be this difficult to find someone unless you live somewhere where there are few or zero established Dommes. I just saw Michelle Lacy for the first (and sadly probably only time). I had to send a deposit but the session was easy to set up and she was great. I see someone as regularly as I can in my local area She’s great and her rates are reasonable. I can see if you live in areas away from a big city where it’s going to be harder but I think in the major metro areas there are professional quality Dommes who are not charging $1000 or even $500 an hour.

#15143 - 07/01/21 08:52 PM Re: Lost Interest In Pro Sessions! [Re: Cheyenne]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

You’ve been in the scene for a long time. Your perspective is certainly valuable and interesting and if you have more questions then answers I’m not sure if anyone has an answer.

#15144 - 07/02/21 02:13 AM Re: Lost Interest In Pro Sessions! [Re: Cheyenne]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

Like most of the times what you say is the voice of the reason in the language of diplomacy. But I have to say that there was something which resonated with me from the original message, a new militancy in twitter, about all sort of issues mostly unrelated to BDSM. I have seen likes for Russian invasion, clients attacking dommes, dommes attacking clients and dommes attacking dommes.

It is a sign of the times when people shoot each other over opinions about masks, when air travelers physically attack flight attendants, and when we don't have any patience for anybody not sharing our opinions.

As a society we forgot how to be civil. I just hope that this will pass too rather than becoming part of the new normal.

#15146 - 07/02/21 05:33 AM Re: Lost Interest In Pro Sessions! [Re: DommeLynx]
MikeyRedShoes Offline

Originally Posted By DommeLynx
Scooby it's completely fine to have preferences. I wasn't aiming my rant towards people who have physical preferences, but towards men who hate women who have alternative styles or don't conform to THEIR standard/fantasy of what a woman should be. smile

DommeLynx I'm not sure you got the overall levity intended in my post. I was not attempting to denigrate women, or force them to conform to my standard/fantasy of what a woman should be.

I was simply pointing out that the overall quality of professional dommes seems to be going down. While session rates are going through the roof!

I'm also perplexed by all the venom spewing, and hatred expressed by so many dommes on social media. Maybe bad attitudes and inflated rates are the new standard in female domination.

#15147 - 07/02/21 05:59 AM Re: Lost Interest In Pro Sessions! [Re: buffalo]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

LOL. It is a weird bump in the road for a lot of businesses right now. On a positive note, I'm really glad that you got to see Michelle Lacy and had such a great time. I told her about the review and she was touched. She said she had a blast with you too.

#15167 - 07/03/21 03:23 PM Re: Lost Interest In Pro Sessions! [Re: MikeyRedShoes]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

I've never had an problem selecting an attractive Mistress that checked all of my boxes and arranging a session with her. I go straight to the url and don't bother with social media.

#15172 - 07/05/21 08:51 AM Re: Lost Interest In Pro Sessions! [Re: Cheyenne]
Northstar Offline
Artisan

Loc: NYC
Originally Posted By Cheyenne
I am 100% about respecting the way that prodoms and everyone else are comfortable conducting their business. In this case, I know who the original poster is. He's a good guy and a quality client. When it comes to rates, they didn't budge for nearly two decades. I was charging $300. 20 years ago. Instead of gradually increasing over the years, the rates popped up all at once. It is understandable that clients are getting sticker shock.

As for same day sessions, again, it is up the ladies on how they want to run their businesses. For us old folks, same day sessions is how adult businesses ran back then. Even now, let's not forget the nature of this business. It isn't like planning a teeth cleaning. When an attorney gets out of court early and had a few hours on his hands. It's when a man just wakes up in that mood. For some a professional domination session is something to be planned out. For others, it is when the freaky mood strikes. With men, who knows how long that will last. I loved my same day session clients. It was wild and crazy impromptu theater. Maybe it was something in the air...because when one same day session booked, four others were behind it.

One of the cool things about FemDom is that there is something for everyone. Not one size fits all. I completely understand where this original poster was coming from. If someone is shelling out serious money on the hour, they need a good fit for what they are looking for. Hopefully, the lack of availability for that in his area will get back to normal as time goes on.

This is a personal business. It is different for all of us. But, I will say that being flexible with my client's time schedule doubled my pay check.

You were a nationally renowned mistress with a fantastic dungeon. In a time where there weren't dommes on every street corner. Paying $50 dollars more for a session with you, over the usual $250, was a smart move. Dumpy regional dommes in spare bedrooms with laughable equipment charging $400-$700 an hour is crazy. I don't think it will drive up the prices. I believe it will cause a dramatic drop in sessions. These price gougers should remember masturbation is still free.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
331 registered (langerr, ChicagoSlicker, Moth to a Flame, cbtlover, HouseofServitude, Cheyenne, Stern Miss Lea, palmer, Domina M, Bruce88, tosser, Michelle Lacy, Soapy, Chi61, DominaAdmin, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, need to serve, Stephen M, Queen Naomi, nysubjack, Boucheron, Mistress Tissa, WestAugust, The Thomas, furfan, HellionCobRoller, otkbrat, Mistress UV, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, Lady Velvet Steel, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, callybionic, EvedLeNashim, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, international, denali, MsRoseWoods, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, midlet, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, Chamberpot, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34070 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Lynn