by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#13282 - 02/09/21 04:59 AM Re: No Blindfold Request [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Originally Posted By ScoobyBelfast
Is this reasonable to ask for? It isn't a limit. Sometimes I like it. But I have an upcoming session with a Mistress for the first time. I really want to soak it all in visually. In the spirit of not peppering her with the dozens of questions going through my mind, any advice would be appreciated. Is this a common request?

My advise would be to wait a few days before the session to include anything that you didn't think of when booking the session. You are correct not to, as you put it, pepper her with random questions or concerns. In regard to the blindfold request, it is entirely acceptable to share your desires with a paid professional. But, remember she is a paid professional for a reason. While sharing your feelings on the session, I think you'd be best to let it be known that details like blindfolds are up to her discretion. At some point, you've got to let your feelings be known and, with the exception of hard limits, hand over the reigns to lady whom you've booked with.

#13283 - 02/09/21 05:07 AM Re: The Purpose of a Blindfold [Re: Soapy]

Pooh-Bah

Originally Posted By Soapy
They might not want that kind of emotional intensity with a stranger.

This is an interesting thought. I've never looked vision restriction in this way. Perhaps, some doms do. It is a great sub topic. I hope no one minds that I changed the subject bar for my response to your post.

My experience as a dom was all about sharing emotional intensity with the client. In fact, activities aside, it was the point of the session. Hmmm...the purpose that blindfolds had in my sessions was creating the best mindset for the playtime. In many ways it was foreplay. There were a few session requests for no blindfolds. In some cases, I asked the client to trust me and allow it, at times, when I felt it would add to our time together. It was a great tease and build up for when the blindfold came off. Other sessions, blindfold use wouldn't have even crossed my mind. But, when I have used one, it was for every reason except for keeping myself emotionally distant from my client. This brings up yet another great sub topic, which is the emotional investment in sessions. Eventually, I will start a thread on this. Your post was very thought provoking. I think it will lead to good discussion on a variety of topics.

#13284 - 02/09/21 05:11 AM Re: No Blindfold Request [Re: AspX]

Pooh-Bah

Here I thought it was my original idea to use the element of surprise through a blindfold, by changing wardrobe. LOL. One of my clients was majorly into latex bondage and sensory deprivation. I'd love to surprise him by removing his blindfold, only to be wearing an intense latex hood that he'd not seen me in before...all the while was he deep in subspace and not expecting it. Other times, I'd have an intimidating set of new toys out that he hadn't seen before. Your post is brought back a lot of fun memories.

#13297 - 02/09/21 06:07 PM Re: No Blindfold Request [Re: Cheyenne]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
+1

#13304 - 02/10/21 04:57 AM Re: No Blindfold Request [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

Thanks everyone, for your advise and experiences. It has been very helpful.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
320 registered (Bill Coda, CelesteTaylor, HellionCobRoller, Soapy, Moth to a Flame, Dunkinsimth, langerr, artiemus1, Chi61, Domina M, TheDriver, DominaAdmin, buffalo, broom, cbtlover, Poester, Ms_Gia_Peccato, nysubjack, The Thomas, Cheyenne, WestAugust, DommeLynx, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, denali, Boucheron, Stern Miss Lea, Chuck123, Bruce88, tosser, furfan, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, Dominions, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, T-bone, zeta, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33534 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Madam Mysteria