Mistress  Lexine
New Lobby Posts
Creative role play bucket lists
by furfan
Today at 07:16 AM
Your favourite part?
by furfan
Today at 07:09 AM
Is it immoral to session with a much younger Domme?
by furfan
Today at 07:02 AM
Crazy Experience In Shanghai: I Dated One of the Submissive Men Whom I Pegged
by shanghaimistress
Today at 12:12 AM
Caning
by Soapy
Yesterday at 03:38 PM
mental health research
by ztrade
06/24/24 05:38 PM
Female Supremacy University?
by Domina M
06/23/24 08:13 AM
aftercare and s*y aftercare
by Domina M
06/23/24 05:48 AM
Race Play-Could You?
by Mistress Ayn
06/21/24 02:56 PM
Bi Careful What You Wish For!
by furfan
06/21/24 12:50 PM
New Reviews
A Year in Review Serving Mistress Ayn in Europe
by slave boy jaime
06/23/24 04:31 PM
Goddess Nemesis of Massachusetts
by palmer
06/21/24 03:47 PM
Nurse Gypsy & Associates
by acquiesced
06/21/24 01:42 PM
Mistress Trinity
by Mistress UV
06/11/24 07:44 PM
The Amazing Mistress Ultra Violet in Atlanta GA
by DougCooper
06/09/24 02:52 PM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#21075 - 06/20/24 12:57 PM Re: Race Play-Could You? [Re: international]
Madam Jess Online   content

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta
I suppose you can twist it up into that context if you want to, but I don't see it that way. I see it as a slippery slope and potentially unintentionally harmful. If its coming from a place of trauma, I'm not trained or prepared to deal with the possibility of accidentally making that worse.

Additionally, I'm simply just not comfortable with it, don't like it, and don't want to. We all have our boundaries and limits to what we do and the reasons for those are infinite.

I have also noticed in reading the comments on this thread that my idea of what race play is and another person's don't always match. If "race play" is simply having power over a non-white sub (in my case) then sure, happy to. But if race play is slingling racial slurs at someone, as I am often asked, then no. Not doing that.

http://www.madamjess.com
http://www.atlantadungeon.com

#21076 - 06/20/24 01:11 PM Re: Doc Domina [Re: Doc Domina]
Chamberpot Online   content
Occasional

I can't provide anything from a BIPOC perspective, being a hetero white guy.

But reading your comments fueled powerful thoughts in my mind, where I might go to someone like You expecting the commonly requested Race Play and then be told that no, I must instead be educated about the true dynamics or power, privilege and words.

Then, if I listen intently, I am allowed to gently kiss your feet and the education that I just absorbed makes the experience better than anything I had expected at the start of the session.

Thank you for adding your perspective.

#21081 - 06/21/24 02:56 PM Re: Race Play-Could You? [Re: international]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Romania
Originally Posted By international
Isn't not doing racial play somehow a racial statement?

It was exactly this logic that caused me to take my first raceplay session roughly 13 years ago. Like Madame Jess, being in Atlanta, it can feel like a particularly prickly situation. It was almost like overcoming my own fears, with the sub helping me through it. I continued to see him (and others) over the years and he and I still talk on the phone - but in reality I don't think I am very good at it. And I have wondered, to be "good at it", does it have to come from a real place of hate or are some people just that good at acting?

I would like to clarify that I always refused Muslim/religious humiliation raceplay. No sure what that says about me, but it terrified me.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Shout Box

Who's Online
97 registered (Chuck123, buffalo, junglebeast, Soapy, tosser, Bruce88, EvedLeNashim, Stern Miss Lea, WestAugust, langerr, Domina M, furfan, DominaAdmin, Chi61, Cheyenne, denali, Olivia Amore, Mistress Mickey, shanghaimistress, nysubjack, The Thomas, sfotk1, marstoy, slave boy jaime, CelesteTaylor, DommeLynx, dikembe50, isuffr4her, MsRoseWoods, Smiley, acquiesced, Domina Perpetua, Chamberpot, advnmale2, need to serve, Oliver Cromwell, subtember, palmer, jbeast, GoddessCapri, Mistress Berlin NYC, TheDriver, ztrade, Mistress UV, Queen Naomi, Aztoilet, broom, bondagelover, Ramukc, truesubtipp, Boucheron, AaronGrant, mbilbo, midlet, Curiouser, DougCooper, Doc Domina, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Bill4, forHer, Atlanta_r, Uwssubmale, Mistress Ayn, happystarters, Cutter14, Madam Jess, fetishfan4, milagros317, TadShy, Moth to a Flame, Victoria_Cayne, T-bone, Mistress Troy, tophumiliatrix, mtsub69, Dominions, bdsmlover, Stephen M, Lady Velvet Steel, teliot, tylerr, extemper, Violetwand, gfred1, GoddessAvecti, billw, Stretch, Mistress Trinity, artiemus1, Scs202323, Jogo, international, Mick681, ingridguerci94, Dwyer, Slv4u, Eva Lordes), 5260 Guests and 42 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Goddess Gia Peccato